• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD OMT ***

How did we go from thrashing them, taking their CL spot an looking like a much better team with a much better manager to being 14 points behind, have the double done against us and looking far far inferior to them
Done a beans on a player who hasn’t scored a premier league goal and is playing back up instead of players in a key Conte position to improve the 11.

Sarr was our best player imho, good cameos from harry and kulu.
I think the formation is a hindrance but its more the players in the middle than the middle itself, peh does not have the discipline to shield the defence.
Sarr was great, especially in a game like that
Kane and kulu were trying
The CBS weren’t bad IMO but playing, yet again, in front of a dead keeper hurts them
Son needs to rested for a few games for his own sake

Sarr was our best player imho, good cameos from harry and kulu.
I think the formation is a hindrance but its more the players in the middle than the middle itself, peh does not have the discipline to shield the defence.
It's a combination of things. PEH as you say not having the discipline and not tracking runners, you've also Son doing nothing and not protecting the LWB. He doesn't track back and it forces other players to come over to the left, either a midfielder or the LCB. We end up having holes all over the place for the other team to exploit.

Sarr was great, especially in a game like that
Kane and kulu were trying
The CBS weren’t bad IMO but playing, yet again, in front of a dead keeper hurts them
Son needs to rested for a few games for his own sake

It was a bizarre game, other than hugo, peh and son i didn't think individuals were that bad. I did think we looked short as a unit, but carrying three players thats not really a surprise.
For a coach that uses repetitions so much and supposedly takes no poop from his players i don't understand how this is happening, because we don't look to have repetitions or the players aren't following the plan. So why is he picking the same players?

Phew…

not been on here for a while, I was so sure we would put in another horrid display, I spent the day building ikea flat pack furniture for the mrs.

had the radio on but tuned off after 2 0 with that familiar feeling of despair and despondence.

dropped a wooden panel on my toe as well and smashed up my toenail.

I dunno what to say, I guess on the bright side we’re not Everton or West Ham.

I have long said Hugo has overstayed his welcome. Need a rebuild for sure.

And another manager, even though I thought the one we have was top brass.

Im all for someone perking me up, though sadly this season is feeling like a write off.

Conte can't break our dereadful first halves. He must do so immediately or go.

He picks the useless Sess to start in the NLD. Madness.

Son has been dreadful all season. Conte asks him to do a regimented defensive shift and it has knocked all the flair out of him. Has done the same with Bissouma and won't give Spence a chance.

Conte's tactics seem old and outdated. We don't show any cohesion on attack. We don't cintrol games. We are staid and boring.

We show no imagination from free kicks and corners despite hiring the absolute apparent guru.

All down to Conte.

It was a bizarre game, other than hugo, peh and son i didn't think individuals were that bad. I did think we looked short as a unit, but carrying three players thats not really a surprise.
For a coach that uses repetitions so much and supposedly takes no poop from his players i don't understand how this is happening, because we don't look to have repetitions or the players aren't following the plan. So why is he picking the same players?
Because he is a clam
No player talks about him being a great influence when he goes other than a lukaku (who is a smart guy)
He is a systems and jigsaw manager
I need the pieces for the jigsaws that suit me and only me….

Phew…

not been on here for a while, I was so sure we would put in another horrid display, I spent the day building ikea flat pack furniture for the mrs.

had the radio on but tuned off after 2 0 with that familiar feeling of despair and despondence.

dropped a wooden panel on my toe as well and smashed up my toenail.

I dunno what to say, I guess on the bright side we’re not Everton or West Ham.

I have long said Hugo has overstayed his welcome. Need a rebuild for sure.

And another manager, even though I thought the one we have was top brass.

Im all for someone perking me up, though sadly this season is feeling like a write off.

Nice to see you back - but we’re fudged for this season. :D

Lloris has been in terminal decline for some time now. We cannot keep letting him throw balls into the back of the net for the opposition. In my opinion he shouldn’t play for us again.

Same goes for Sessegnon- he is an absolutely awful footballer.

As for Conte - I think he should shove off now. His plan B is non-existent and so is his plan A. Whether he wants to make a point to the board with his team selections or not I don’t know, but the pitch isn’t the place to do it: the boardroom is. It’s starting to look like he’s deliberately losing games to put pressure on the board.
He plays the midfield two every single game and every single game we can’t cope when the opposition plays three. Every single game. Son, Sessegnon, Lloris: NONE of them are worthy of playing but they all play, regularly. He never makes subs early and even when he does they’re often baffling: Ben D came on in about the 88th minute today didn’t he? Finally, he quite clearly cannot motivate the players to actual show up and play a game of football. We are 2-0 down before we ever begin to play almost every game. That’s inexcusable.

Is the board responsible for a big chunk of our malaise? Of course it is. But not for the points listed above. Arsenal absolutely took the mickey out of us on our pitch today. Their GHod-awful fans spent the second half singing “Tottenham Hotspur, you’ll always be ****”. And who can disagree with them?

Conte can't break our dereadful first halves. He must do so immediately or go.

He picks the useless Sess to start in the NLD. Madness.

Son has been dreadful all season. Conte asks him to do a regimented defensive shift and it has knocked all the flair out of him. Has done the same with Bissouma and won't give Spence a chance.

Conte's tactics seem old and outdated. We don't show any cohesion on attack. We don't cintrol games. We are staid and boring.

We show no imagination from free kicks and corners despite hiring the absolute apparent guru.

All down to Conte.
If Son did put in a regimented defensive shift that would be a start, he does nothing either defensively or attacking.

Back