• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD OMT ***

Well our most important game of the season lost at home! and they take the title...
Shouldn't we have played a little bit better than this...
It can't get much worse...............................................

I know that contracts aren’t worth the paper they’re written on these days but I can’t help thinking that Conte’s lack of commitment to signing one isn’t helping. Everything around the club feels flat at the minute - like we’re treading water.
That's enics decision
They're happy with a big name coach to get the pr.
They will milk Conte for as long as they can without giving him the players he needs

1. Posted at 18:2718:27
    Post update
    Spurs 0-2 Arsenal

Granit Xhaka is now trying to get involved in some aggro and Mikel Arteta literally drags him away.

Arsenal's players now go over to their away fans and celebrate with them.

2. Spurs 0-2 Arsenal

Flash point at the final whistle. Richarlison and Aaron Ramsdale have a big argument and a Spurs fan tries to get to Ramsdale as he goes to get his towel.

Ah well, could have been a lot worse. sadly another spanking incoming on Thursday night I fear

I’m hoping we lose, to be honest. Anything to stop this lot winning the league.

It's very depressing. Other 'top' teams have bad seasons but always seem to come back and win something. You'd think if only by chance we might have won more in the last couple of decades. We've got money, a good fan base, a good ground, in London. And yet we never quite get there. Very frustrating.

Hmmm…I wonder what the constant is?

Arsenal just need to avoid defeat next week, and share the spoils in the 2 games v City and they are Champions

The season is not even at the halfway point yet for Arsenal. Still think City - or possibly even Utd - will win it.

1. We have to address our first half malaise. As noted on here before, teams look at us, see if you work hard first half you can pressure this team, turnover possession and score.

Conte has to address that first and foremost. Can we turn it to our advantage?

2. We have a decent squad.

But don't look settled. Maybe a few players out has impacted us, we don't seem to have a cohesive shape. Idk why. Sometimes we look lost positionally and too open.

3. We have to be better defensively. A commanding CB is a top priority for me. We have conceded far too many goals. Simple as that.

To me I think all those points would be addressed by a change in formation. Not against 3 at the back but we don't have the players to execute it and until we do it seems pointless continuing with it. I think 433 would suit us much better.

Back