• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

Eriksen is a doubt with illness apparently. Could be a bonus, although I bet he's magically recovered by tomorrow evening!

He missed their last game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. But like you, I suspect he will Lazarus like rise from the grave and be super fit for tomorrow.

will be nice to see Eriksen if only so the fans can give him some love

he might play well of course, but this is a big game for United, and he didn't always show up in big games for us, so who knows

fudge Anthony, fudge Ronaldo, fudge Casimero, fudge Erik Ten fudging Haag, fudge their shabby old brick-Hold Trafford and here’s to Stuart tacoWELL making up for that clam Carroll, that taco tacotenberg and those other twunty twunts who have found penalties to give against us for absolutely fudge-ALL!!!!!!!
It is TIME again.
Antonio’s revenge for ‘99 and the travesty which was last season, when outplayed these tossERS and got knobbed by that horrendous 37 year old fart!!!!!

We tend to get a little overwrought for this fixture, I don't know why. Maybe times are changing and the gloss has faded from the manu bandwagon. I want us to put the nervousness to bed, treat them like any other midtable side, and do them good and proper!

This is the game i want us to win more then any other, sadly we usually fail to do so.
Same here. This and Liverpool. Maybe it's because we win so few that I desperately want us to win. But it's also the fans. Smug bastards! Let's smash them like we did 2 years ago!

fudge Anthony, fudge Ronaldo, fudge Casimero, fudge Erik Ten fudging Haag, fudge their shabby old brick-Hold Trafford and here’s to Stuart tacoWELL making up for that clam Carroll, that taco tacotenberg and those other twunty twunts who have found penalties to give against us for absolutely fudge-ALL!!!!!!!
It is TIME again.
Antonio’s revenge for ‘99 and the travesty which was last season, when outplayed these tossERS and got knobbed by that horrendous 37 year old fart!!!!!
Lot's of taco in that, and I didn't understand half of it, but I love the sound of it! Let's taco them!

We tend to get a little overwrought for this fixture, I don't know why. Maybe times are changing and the gloss has faded from the manu bandwagon. I want us to put the nervousness to bed, treat them like any other midtable side, and do them good and proper!

It's like we play the shirt rather than the man, the greats of the past rather than the current dross. Fred's lumbering towards you but you think its Keane, Maguire is between you and the goal but you see Rio Ferdinand.

I do too. Ronaldo is a wild-card and hard to legislate for him but I fancy Kane and Son against their CBs and given we'll inevitably have to go 3-5-2, we should have the strength in the middle too
This. My ManUre mates pretty much all said that last season's score should have been reported as "Ronaldo 3: 2 Spurs". But that's what happens when you have a genuine world class attacker in your side. How many matches did Bale win us on his own?

This. My ManUre mates pretty much all said that last season's score should have been reported as "Ronaldo 3: 2 Spurs". But that's what happens when you have a genuine world class attacker in your side. How many matches did Bale win us on his own?

We have a genuinely world class striker. Ronaldo is possibly the greatest player that ever lived alongside messi.

Back