• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

Yeah this will not end well. Everybody gives Manu a hard time, except for us. Why are we so damn scared of them

Our 3 in midfield is quite pedestrian and repetitive. There isn't really a range of abilities or skillets in there. Far too similar to each other. I recall having numerous debates stating that just playing Doherty wouldn't make a difference to our lack of creativity and flair. We need more from midfield. All of Conte's great teams have had far more quality on the ball in CM.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
I agree that if we are to add one to PEH and Bentancur, it should be a ball playing midfielder. Don't underestimate what a world class RWB can bring, 2 quality WB's can create chances all by themselves.

We can bring in Moura and revert to the 3-4-3 if we needed. We will probably do that if we get scored on or if this type of game continues în the 2nd half

I agree that if we are to add one to PEH and Bentancur, it should be a ball playing midfielder. Don't underestimate what a world class RWB can bring, 2 quality WB's can create chances all by themselves.
Sure, but we don't have a WC RWB. If we had Hakimi my comments would be totally different. The argument from many has been that Royal is so bad that he is the one causing a lack of fluidity and that Doherty would make all the difference. Doherty alone can't and won't make the difference.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back