• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

24 mins in, the game has evened out more, Spurs definitely more in it but NJ keeps either losing it, or cutting back and playing it back to Dembele who plays to Verts... the whole point of NJ is that he goes for speed down the line

Not really a surprise that we're finding it hard to settle - they're playing with a back 4 and then 3 midfielders who are either outright defensive or very hard-working

I'm not a big fan of that finish, outside of the right foot from there... I wanted Kane to play Alli in, through Skrt's legs

Dead cat bounce is real, but i doubt liverpool can keep this workrate for the full match.
What is striking is how much pace they put on the ball compared to us.

Even if they cant keep up the work-rate, their back 7 will make it very difficult for us to score

Back