• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

9 minutes in, we haven't really got out of our half yet and Chadli is going off injured I think

Someone landed on his ankle, who knows if it is strained, sprained, broken, ligaments, nothing?

Spurs very lucky to not concede there

I know that this time it could be injured, however my comment was about him generally - takes very little for him to fall over

Nervy start. Again, I know some posters have objections when it comes to the use of this term.....but just our luck. A struggling Rodgers side would have been a much easier prospect for us sans Dier.

GHod we have been dogsh!t so far....we can barely string a 3 pass move together

Jeez 16 minutes in and we can't mount an attack, they are all over us penning us back... we have hit a few hopeful forward balls and Walker/NJie have lost the ball a few times

Also, chuckled at the commentators immediately awarding the gegenpressing title to Klopp within ten minutes of his first game (and stripping it unceremoniously from Poch in the process)...but to be honest, in terms of targeted pressing, Liverpool have got us beat, I think.

Also, chuckled at the commentators immediately awarding the gegenpressing title to Klopp within ten minutes of his first game (and stripping it unceremoniously from Poch in the process)...but to be honest, in terms of targeted pressing, Liverpool have got us beat, I think.
They'll be dead on their feet by 40 mins.

Back