• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sanchez today, Jesus Christ.

He missed the key header to gift them the goal in the first half.

Then when we get back into it, in the last minute, he gifts them a penalty!!!

Is he some sort of secret agent?

Crazy play, really awful bungling ham-fisted play

So obvious that you don't challenge like that, in the last minute, in the box, vs Aubameyang

What was he doing today? Awful

So tinkled off with today's game.

Such a stupid tackle, he was going nowhere and gave him the chance to go down.

Literally every commentator, even the Goon ones, agreed that it wasn't a penalty - right after it was awarded.

It wasn't some 50:50 thing - it was 400% *not* a penalty.

Yeah, Sanchez is shaky right now, and I'm not sure why. But that pen stuff is just unfair, imo. Anthony Taylor, secret Gooner, was trying his hardest to even it up after giving us a pen, and took the first chance he got.

Spot on. He gave them free-kick after free-kick prior to it. He even ignored a clear foul in midfield seconds before the penalty. And you just knew the moment he had the chance to award a penalty to them, he would. and tbh we gave him the chance to

Such a stupid tackle, he was going nowhere and gave him the chance to go down.

I do tend to defend our players but I can only remember the mistimed header on the halfway line as his only error.

Most people saying the pen wasn’t a foul? Inexperience not to just shepherd out but that will come.

Bit of an overreaction the stuff I’m seeing I think. He kept a decent forward line largely quiet.

Any surprise that within about 5 mins of going 4 at the back with the extra attacker we scored? I know it was from a pen that was from a free kick but it was the reward from more pressure higher up the pitch.

I do tend to defend our players but I can only remember the mistimed header on the halfway line as his only error.

Most people saying the pen wasn’t a foul? Inexperience not to just shepherd out but that will come.

Bit of an overreaction the stuff I’m seeing I think. He kept a decent forward line largely quiet.

Wasn't a pen for sure.

That has got to be one of the most disgraceful referee performances I have seen in my 27 years of watching football. It’s hard to get any kind of momemtum when you don’t get obvious fouls and the opposing team time wastes about 20 of 90 mins of the game.
They literally got every single call their way including that ridiculous penalty.
Considering the above, I’ll take a draw.
Except our penalty. I am a little confused how he convinced himself to award us that.

Not surprised Keowan is bitter; we were in a bad run of form, patched up and there for the taking today and they fúcked it up.

@milo Sissoko, Vertonghen, Lloris ... and Kane for the cool-headed pen.

Bozos of the Match Eriksen and Sánchez.

I think he’s a player that benefits massively from playing every week as when he comes back in he can throw an error in.

It’s potentially him and Jan next season so we will see what happens.

Any surprise that within about 5 mins of going 4 at the back with the extra attacker we scored? I know it was from a pen that was from a free kick but it was the reward from more pressure higher up the pitch.

No. Never been a fan of three at the back, but it's not working for us at all. We tend to go with such a defensive CM anyway, I don't see the need for the extra CB.

Sanchez today, Jesus Christ.

He missed the key header to gift them the goal in the first half.

Then when we get back into it, in the last minute, he gifts them a penalty!!!

Is he some sort of secret agent?

Crazy play, really awful bungling ham-fisted play

So obvious that you don't challenge like that, in the last minute, in the box, vs Aubameyang

What was he doing today? Awful

So tinkled off with today's game.

I’ll give you header but their guy clearly dived for the pen.

He should have let him run free in the box? I agree he should have marked him better but Auba dived!
Yes he should have let Aubameyang continue his run off the pitch. He was not going towards goal.
There was very little chance that Aubameyang could have beaten both Sanchez and Lloris from that position.

Mind you, Pedro did it against Toby 3 days ago. Jesus this club does my head in.

Just shepherd the man out, be smart, be streetwise, don't go lumbering in pulling at his waste and tangling legs, just stupid play.

Back