• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

Lo Celso has barely played for us this season, I can't really see Ange starting him. I reckon Bentancur will start. Dier and Royal at cb, perhaps, unless Phillips is given the chance. Ange is more on the front foot than any manager we've had for some time though, so who knows. Can't say I'm too hopeful of tomorrow, Wolves away is always tough, especially now with so many key players out. Hoping we get a point at least!
Depends on if Bentancur is deemed to be fit enough to start. Returning from a serious injury.

Can see the argument either way, but definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Lo Celso get the nod.

I'm not a big fan of GLC (player not band), but obviously trust whoever Ange picks. If GLC does start, hopefully playing with better players than who started against Fulham in the cup, means we will see a better performance and notice the absence of Maddison less.

Big game for the defence, but i am also positive that Dier can put in a solid performance to keep the critics quiet again - a system of not having to defend for 90 mins also gives me hope.

Although i am a little concerned by the team we will put out, it isn't a feeling of dread as it would likely have been in the past. Knowing that Ange and the players will give their all and have a go as a minimum, makes me look forward to the game irrespective of the result.

Dont think Phillips will start.. but I dont think ppl should put in so much in how he looks with other young players.. not the same game.

Porro—Dier—Davies—Royal
Bissouma—PHE—Bentancur
Kulu—Son—Johnson

With a full side I fancied us to win today with a slim/outside chance of being top again going into the break, but...the injuries have wrecked all that.

If Wolves had Neto available I would have feared a defeat for sure, but sounds like he will be out with his own hamstring injury, so I am hoping we can escape with a point at worst.

I really hope we get into a position where we can get a look at Donley for the last 15/20 minutes

Yep we're short of players but lets not forget who we still have who can cause some serious damage to a not great Wolves defence

Son, Johnson, Kulu, Bissouma, Sarr, Lolo, Lo Celso and then maybe Gil, Veliz still some very decent forward players

Really don’t know which way we’ll go at the back with Phillips or Davies, I can see the arguments for both. Maybe more out of hope, seeing as I’ve never seen Philips play, I’d go for Phillips back there for the extra pace.

Play our game and our tactics and we will will win
We still have players of the right quality
We have the better manager (Gary Oneill is great and a spurs fan)
Trust the team

Really don’t know which way we’ll go at the back with Phillips or Davies, I can see the arguments for both. Maybe more out of hope, seeing as I’ve never seen Philips play, I’d go for Phillips back there for the extra pace.

Isn't davies injured?

Dont think Phillips will start.. but I dont think ppl should put in so much in how he looks with other young players.. not the same game.

Porro—Dier—Davies—Royal
Bissouma—PHE—Bentancur
Kulu—Son—Johnson

Phillips has played 14 Championship and domestic cup games, so it's not completely throwing him into the deep end of men's football.

I think the specific issue is just that Dier, Davies and Royal is an incredibly slow back line. And we will play a high line irrespective. We just need Phillips' pace, even if he offers less nous defensively than Davies.

Back