• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

F-pkdi4WIAAcz0l

Sort of team you'd expect, Davies is usually fairly solid and consistent. Bit worried not many of the others have had any game time this season.

I think Wolves will come out flying for this, and wouldn’t be surprised if we drop deeper to start, if only to throw them a little bit. Try and then gain control and let our quality going forward kill them.

COYS

Bit of pace up front with Son and Johnson, but seem to be lacking the personnel in midfield to feed them. Hopefully we see the Bissouma that used to turned up v us in a Brighton shirt today.

I feel our best chance of a goal today might be from a pen....(we are due one), or like the 2nd half v Chelsea and drawing fouls out wide to enable us to whip a free-kick into the box.

I fear a long afternoon, as suggested earlier in the thread. 100% they will come out fast and push us back from the off. Hopefully we can ride the early pressure with our goal intact and start to build our way into the match. Need lots of the same attitude shown in the 2nd half on Monday, no room for passengers today, or for the next few games either

So does Dier, So does Royal at LB, So does Porro at RB most of the time lol.

Could be a long afternoon. Who knows, maybe it'll be a goal fest!
Not for me
That their postion ish…
Davies has never been one who plays LCB in a 4
But hey
It is what it is now

Man I hope they don't press our back 4!
They will but I cannot imagine we will be static. Davies and Dier will have to use a bit of experience and sacrifice the higher line at times. All good fun of course.

Sarr will be very important today finding the ball in space and working it.

Back