• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

New season but somethings haven’t changed unfortunately. Completely unacceptable go ho from winning 1-0 to losing inside last 7 minutes.
Well...its spurzy back innit? We bring back our spurzy players once again ... albeit we had to..and they are still fudging here. Dier is stubborn.. he's not the worst of players but he just can't hack it with us. If he had resigned and moved on before the season began we could have bought a decent backup. We were only saying a few days ago what would happen if we lost VDV and we would be in big trouble and we would need a backup for him!
anyway...coyspurs... :eek:

I hate us sometimes. Promise so much but always collapse spectacularly. No wonder the term Spurssyyy exists. I will support us forever but this performance today was the complete opposite of my post the other day about must win. Where were the performances? Where was the creative spark? Why did we collapse so softly at the end? It’s like we did so well to get to the top only to prove all of our critics right. It won’t last, we still have a soft under belly. We were that elephant up the tree.

I can see why people like Savva say we can’t do it. He’s a wiser man than me. I get sucked in, I want to believe… and then this.

I hate us sometimes. Promise so much but always collapse spectacularly. No wonder the term Spurssyyy exists. I will support us forever but this performance today was the complete opposite of my post the other day about must win. Where were the performances? Where was the creative spark? Why did we collapse so softly at the end? It’s like we did so well to get to the top only to prove all of our critics right. It won’t last, we still have a soft under belly. We were that elephant up the tree.

I can see why people like Savva say we can’t do it. He’s a wiser man than me. I get sucked in, I want to believe… and then this.
We didn't even collapse today, we were below par the entire match, it just took Wolves until the end of the match to get the goals their play deserved.

We didn't even collapse today, we were below par the entire match, it just took Wolves until the end of the match to get the goals their play deserved.

True but not as if Wolves had great chances all game. We were ahead and at 1-0 with so little time to go it was too sloppy. We created too little and really this was our worst performance of the season.

Who is Savva?

A YouTube who has been quiet strong with saying that we aren't challenging for the title and is critical of our strength (or lack thereof) squad in terms of quality depth.

And he’s pretty much on the money as it’s turned out in spite of him always being told how ‘negative’ he was being for saying what he does. Solid guy who says it as it is and doesn’t kiss up to the club as some others do. He’s on Football Heritage TV YouTube channel.

And he’s pretty much on the money as it’s turned out in spite of him always being told how ‘negative’ he was being for saying what he does. Solid guy who says it as it is and doesn’t kiss up to the club as some others do. He’s on Football Heritage TV YouTube channel.
Solid guy hahaha

Bloke sent death threats and abuse about people's dead relatives because people didn't agree with views on twitter.

Proper solid

Regardless of Monday and the squad depth, that selection today was negative and my least preferred choice out of the many possible beforehand.

If he had tried a couple of the youngsters considering the circumstances I think he would have been given latitude for it. But he chose the experienced cloggers and we got what we have learned to expect from a back 4 including Dier, Davies and Royal together in a row. PeH instead of Gio, Bentancur or Donley was the worst one for me.

Wolves made 4 times our xg and it showed. If they had been more clinical they would have been out of sight. Ange's post match comments didn't reflect that either.

I hoped for us to be more progressive and risk taking in our selection and play. I hope now he has learned a lot from this.

He doesn't seem the type but I know nothing of what you're speaking about. ..

Takes all sorts, magic of the internet is everyone can make comebacks. He sent some utterly vile stuff about stabbing someone's family members to someone I know well.

Wow, yes that’s not good. Hopefully he’s learned from his past if that’s so. And doesn’t act like that now.

It’s the first I knew about it and I described him as solid as that’s my only experiences of him.
Idk anything about this or who this guy is but why are you 1 bringing up some random guy on youtube and 2 describing someone as ‘solid’ who presumably you have never met and is again just some random guy on youtube.

All very weird on the back of what has been one surreal week!

I'm just going to be perfectly honest now and say that those who are having a whinge really are stupid for letting yourself think we were going to challenge for the title this season. It's still early days yet you have let the first 10 games convince you we were going to do something special, you feeling like that is on you and no one else. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knew this wasn't going to last but here comes the toxicity that we saw last season creeping in again.

I'm just going to be perfectly honest now and say that those who are having a whinge really are stupid for letting yourself think we were going to challenge for the title this season. It's still early days yet you have let the first 10 games convince you we were going to do something special, you feeling like that is on you and no one else. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knew this wasn't going to last but here comes the toxicity that we saw last season creeping in again.
Of course we can feel disappointed with the past two games, but your’re spot on. Ange has only just got started, and he’s started brilliantly. It will take him a while to truly bed his style in - it has at all his teams - and the past two games have thrown up rare and unusual challenges.

We need to be patient and react to the fact that this man appears to be the answer to our hopes. A grounded, solid bloke who wants to play brave, attacking football. Judge him after two more transfer windows.

Back