• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs west sham united************

Great team. All players apart from Bentaleb and dier have done well in preparation season.. Hopefully Lennon will excel with this style. Soldado needs to improve as he has been poor and ade showed him how to play up top last week

No, he hasn't. Scored a few and assisted a few. I like how he has linked up with the players behind him. Intelligent passing and movement.

But West Ham away is probably a better game for Ade than Bobby.

He's named him captain for the season

I agree that Dawson probably isn't fit enough to start

I think that's just a token gesture - keeping him as club captain in recognition of his great service to the club. I don't think it means that he's in Poch's plans as anything other than a back up option.

Unless he's out injured, I'd be disappointed that Mason hasn't even made the subs bench. His performances in pre season have been deserving of a chance. Thought Holtby was worth a start too.

Very interesting that Dier has been trusted with a start so soon into his Spurs career. Poch obviously likes what he sees.

Excited to see what that front four can do.

He picked up a minor injury just before the Schalke game. Back training next week.

Looking at the line ups, this could very well become a game of 'We're gonna score more than you'.

Our defence does not instil massive confidence, but if our top four can hit it off we could very well outscore them.

Back