• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs west sham united************

Not Dawsons biggest fan but he should have started today. One of his strengths is heading the ball.

I wouldn't play him in many other games though.

Not Dawsons biggest fan but he should have started today. One of his strengths is heading the ball.

I wouldn't play him in many other games though.

If Poch doesn't rate Dawson it's better to play Dier. Between him and Kaboul we should be able to deal with Carlton Cole.

I love texts from my pals and seeing tweets saying Poch has it wrong hahahahaha, were fans who know **** all compared to our manager who works with the players everyday

It does make me laugh

No Vorm again. Not in EL squad, haven't seen that he's injured. Is the Utretch complaint to FIFA worrying us?

Delighted that Dawson is deemed fit enough to be on the bench, thought he would be out for longer. Hope if he comes on he doesn't aggravate his injury.

Big test for Dier, best wishes to him in particular.

I'll go for a draw.

Its a brave selection, but the right one! If your good enough your old enough. Bentaleb and Dier are good enough. Lets hope they and the rest can focus on playing well and be consistent.

If Poch doesn't rate Dawson it's better to play Dier. Between him and Kaboul we should be able to deal with Carlton Cole.

There are strong indications that Poch does rate Dawson, and had Daws not got injured pre-season I think he would have started today. But we'll see as the season progresses.

Active else worried we will be outnumbered in the centre of midfield? Eriksen is gonna have to do a lot of dropping back.

I love texts from my pals and seeing tweets saying Poch has it wrong hahahahaha, were fans who know **** all compared to our manager who works with the players everyday

It does make me laugh

'A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool'

Any excuse to whip out a little Billy Shakespeare is a good excuse.

There are strong indications that Poch does rate Dawson, and had Daws not got injured pre-season I think he would have started today. But we'll see as the season progresses.

Not seen anything like that myself. He was terrible in the preseason games and by all accounts is top of our list of players we're trying to ship out.

Great team. All players apart from Bentaleb and dier have done well in preparation season.. Hopefully Lennon will excel with this style. Soldado needs to improve as he has been poor and ade showed him how to play up top last week

Just noticed Chris Foy is ref. Hope he doesn't have another one of those days again e.g V Stoke December 2011

Back