• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham United OMT***

CBA with work today so logging off early and going to do a mini-pub crawl around Liverpool Street until I meet my pals around 4.30pm

I use to go to Glasgow a lot for work and never saw many drunks while I was out in pubs but I saw hundreds when I lived in Kings Cross.

When was the last time you were in kings cross? Area has changed a lot. All the crack heads are in sommers town now. Kings cross is a yuppies paradise.

Not going tonight been for glaucoma check up, son on reunion do with cricket team and grandson studying for mocks have to follow on OS.

I use to go to Glasgow a lot for work and never saw many drunks while I was out in pubs but I saw hundreds when I lived in Kings Cross.
I'm sure you got me, but I was simply making light of the stereotype that all Glaswegians are alcoholic. In much the same way that all West Ham fans are pikeys and all Liverpool fans are unemployed.

No Antonio is a relief, not because he's any good but he does seem to have a habit of scoring against us
He does.
When he went off when we were 3 up under Jose I thought that's that, how wrong I was.
On a side note have we ever won on Amazon? Don't think we have so tonight would be a good time to start!

Højbjerg needs to show some attacking intent today. Either that or take out some spam players.

Back