• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Brom *** *** OMT ***

Please tell me you’re joking.

Not joking. Why would I be? Every season we have the odd good game and we think we are world beater.

Every season we mess up and drop points against so called lesser teams? Do we every learn no we ducking don’t!

So it frustrates the hell out of me. Nothing changed with this team

Eriksen and Alli not at their best, but I think Poch needs to address the midfield. Dier hasn't looked comfortable at CB and we've suffered for not having a settled midfield pair. Son looked good playing wide.

Poch needs to stop playing his favourites and start rewarding performance. We have enough on the bench to beat WBA. Poch made the wrong decisions and placed his trust in the wrong players.

Llorente..... what the hell does he do?

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

City, Liverpool and even Arsenal would have had this game wrapped up at half time.

well, Emirates Marketing Project maybe, they're in a league of their own. We'll be among the also rans with this squad of players. A squad of players who can look world class when they're up for it. Sadly all too often in bread-and-butter domestic games, seems they just can't be arsed (apart from 1 or 2 players) and Poch struggles to come up with a backup plan.

I know Delli and Eriksen are great players but when they are having an off day they should be hooked like everyone else. I thought Eriksen, Alli and Davies were our 3 worst players but they all remained on the pitch for the full match. Poch can't play favourites.
But we need players on the pitch who actually has the potential to score or create a goal. Eriksen was awful today, Alli was poor, but who do you replace them with? Moussa Sissoko? He's not going to create anything. We don't have enough strength in depth when our key players aren't at it.

But we need players on the pitch who actually has the potential to score or create a goal. Eriksen was awful today, Alli was poor, but who do you replace them with? Moussa Sissoko? He's not going to create anything. We don't have enough strength in depth when our key players aren't at it.
Yeah, it wasn't a match for Sissoko today. I guess Lamela could come in for one of them if he was fit.

I would have left Winks on too.

Towards the end of the first half, Son was causing some problems on the left and looking a threat, then at the start of the second half, he was back centrally again. What was the thinking there? Poch has done great things for us, but I'm often less than impressed with his game management.

Towards the end of the first half, Son was causing some problems on the left and looking a threat, then at the start of the second half, he was back centrally again. What was the thinking there? Poch has done great things for us, but I'm often less than impressed with his game management.
There’s a lot of Pochs decisions that have a lot to be desired, but many on here always make excuses for him. He’s improved us immensely, but he still gets a lot of things wrong....

Not joking. Why would I be? Every season we have the odd good game and we think we are world beater.

Every season we mess up and drop points against so called lesser teams? Do we every learn no we ducking don’t!

So it frustrates the hell out of me. Nothing changed with this team

Last season we dropped 4 points at home. Won 17 and drew 2. You can never expect to win away really so I’d say you’re wrong based on last season.

Teams have these sorts of results. We’re effectively playing on nothing much more than a neutral venue too. If we get top 4 it will be a massive achievement.

Today isn’t great but get some perspective. We’ve never had it this good.

he’s struggled to change games this season, when we start well we are fine, you can normally tell what the result will be after the first 20 mins

We had chances to win it to be fair to Poch. Kane, Alli both should have netted/ again. Wasn't the worst performance after a midweek game. But Rose needs to play more. Poch needs a midfield plan. The heart of our the team on the pitch is not settled at the moment. Should Dembele start? Should Dier stick to midfield? Should Winks start every game? Although he is one of our most important players, in hindsight, Poch needs to rotate Eriksen. He looked off it today.

While we're having a moan - playing Sissoko against the arse who were more likely to run rings around him, and not against wbrom where we need some muscle.

We had lots of chances second half. But you know what? In the past we'd have lost that. 2 steps forward one back.

What the hell. :(
Devastated, heartbroken and feeling miserable at the moment.
We didn't wake up till the second half.
WBA came for a point. We gifted them an early goal.
That made their job easier.
Tripper, Son and when he came on, Dembele our best players.
I am going to sulk now and go to bed early.

We're gona have to rest a lot of players at leicester otherwise we'll see more tired performances in that game and the next.

Both full backs need changing and we possiby need consider a back four of Sanchez and Foyth because we're running Verts and Dier into the ground at the moment. Same with Eriksen who put in an absolutely woeful performance today. It's no coincidence that he's constantly playing, he needs a rest. It's a real shame that we cannot count on Lamela as we badly need that option now, I feel for him with regards whatever mental difficulties he is going through but we need top football players who can actually play, so I suggest we buy a similar Lamela player early Jan if he continues to declare himself unavailable for selection. At least Eriksen's performance was a one off but with Dele I am afraid the amount of times he loses the ball game after game is starting to get out of hand. I'd consider playing Edwards in his place at Leicester. I mean he can't do any worse than Dele at the moment after all and he'll bring some new energy, hunger and an unknown quantity for the opposition to deal with

Perhaps go with Llorente up top at Leicester too as I can see us running Kane into the ground next. Bring him on if needed with 30 mins left.

Last season we won 17 of 19 st WHL and went unbeaten.

So we've lost our real home advantage. That's it.

That was a one off. Every season is different. I think even if we were at WHL this season we would have dropped more points.

Dele is not the same player this season ( or he is simply being marked better which I think is true) Eriksen is erratic so far, we still don't have effective back up/foil for Harry. Our invention in the final third is poor.

We had chances to win it to be fair to Poch. Kane, Alli both should have netted/ again. Wasn't the worst performance after a midweek game. But Rose needs to play more. Poch needs a midfield plan. The heart of our the team on the pitch is not settled at the moment. Should Dembele start? Should Dier stick to midfield? Should Winks start every game? Although he is one of our most important players, in hindsight, Poch needs to rotate Eriksen. He looked off it today.

While we're having a moan - playing Sissoko against the arse who were more likely to run rings around him, and not against wbrom where we need some muscle.

We had lots of chances second half. But you know what? In the past we'd have lost that. 2 steps forward one back.

we are a better team with sissoko in it

There were 2 greens close to him.
you need llorente to do that ? winks playing there would have players marking him too.
and alli-kane ... it was all about getting past that front marker it had nothing to do with the defence after him.
from my observation of how they pack the defence, they would have lined up that way WITHOUT llorente being there. was it really two greens marking llorent? or was it llorente moving into the space where the two greens would have been anyway.

Back