• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs West Brom*** Official Match Thread

The Most Mustest-Win Match Of The Season.

until the next one.

Absolutely!!

It was handy the other teams dropping points today but IT IS IN OUR OWN HANDS to get third and right now that is what I am expecting. If I could demand it-I would do that 'n'all!!!!

given results thus far, this is an absolute nailed on mustard win. no two ways about it.

i hope we go for a central midfield trio of the moose, the sig and harry holtby.. no worries with goals then and no danger of blood curdling brainless pirouetting on the ball.

WBA have hit a sketchy patch of form, but they're still a pretty good side. At least a mid table side, and by my estimations a draw away to a mid table side is rarely terrible.

They might even be somewhat better than mid table, if they win today they could easily move ahead of Liverpool and they would be just 4 points behind Arsenal.

They have only lost 3 games at home this season (out of 12), never lost by more than a goal and although they did lose against Fulham the other two teams are City and Stoke. They have beaten Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool at home.

I don't think this will be easy at all.

given results thus far, this is an absolute nailed on mustard win. no two ways about it.

i hope we go for a central midfield trio of the moose, the sig and harry holtby.. no worries with goals then and no danger of blood curdling brainless pirouetting on the ball.

Exactly this, If I remember correctly Clarke is another of Mourinho's disciples and he will press us to hell and back. No need use in having people with no composure on the ball.

WBA have hit a sketchy patch of form, but they're still a pretty good side. At least a mid table side, and by my estimations a draw away to a mid table side is rarely terrible.

They might even be somewhat better than mid table, if they win today they could easily move ahead of Liverpool and they would be just 4 points behind Arsenal.

They have only lost 3 games at home this season (out of 12), never lost by more than a goal and although they did lose against Fulham the other two teams are City and Stoke. They have beaten Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool at home.

True but it is about time we gave someone a bashing. Why not today?
Jermain has been knocking on the door in recent games and why not a hat trick today?

Yep, Lukaku is an absolute beast, strong, quick, knows where the goal is with his head and his feet. Brunt is good with the ball and they have a good attitude.

We have to treat this like we're playing a top 4 side, zero complacency and then we'll give ourselves a chance.

Having to watch this as-live later... Recording it as we're out this afternoon so the anticipation is prolonged for me!

Dawson attacks starting already... :rolleyes:

Im going to put it out there and say he has been one of our most consistant defenders. Stability. Leadership.

Genuinely curious to see what AVB does today.

I feel like Holtby has provided us one of the first real selection headaches in some time. I can see very good arguments for and against a handful of (slightly) different line-ups today.

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey & Defoe

#THFC team today: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey & Defoe

#THFC subs: Friedel, Gallas, Naughton, Huddlestone, Livermore, Sigurdsson & Holtby

Holtby not starting :(

Guess would be harsh to drop Dempsey who has been one of our form players and he still has had less than a week training with the team, a good option to have on the bench! COYS!

I think thats the best team available to us given no Adebayor and Kaboul. Only real questions for me where whether it would be Daws or Caulker and whether Holtby or Dempsey

Back