• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

Have our subs been defensive or attacking? Or neither of course!!!

One thing I've thought this season is that Poch seems to feel we can defend a lead (I can't personally) and makes subs to suit that. Just my opinion of course

Why hasn't Lamela been subbed? Not only does he keep losing possession and fluffling gilt edged chances, Lamela cannot even pick up a simple two-yard pass.

Robbie Earle I think
really? wow. its ok though, at least danny dichio will have some pearls of wisdom that will blow our minds wide open, and make us reconsider our perceptions of the world with his lucid insight. one might venture to say the tones of his voice create a experience akin to the transcendent, the numinous.

this commentator really doesn't seem capable of stringing a calm and coherent sentence together. fairly unlettered stuff polluting the air waves here.

Back