• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Cut inside and shot.
Cut inside and shot.
Cut inside and shot.

Maybe we should try something different!!

Stan Collimore..saying we have no idea..theres only one winner!

We have no pace ...but just keep passing the ball in the hope that something might happen...

you have to create....

All while we have this cut inside and shoot mentality we will always be predictable. I'm sorry but we are no where near good enough for a top 4 finish.

we might have the personnel (maybe), but as a team we look light years away (at the moment).

when is the improvement going to come? this side of Christmas? Doesn't look like it to me.

Its funny because before the excuse was its difficult against 10 men behind the ball. Yet its a struggle today. I think we need the red sea to open up before we look anything but incompetent up front. Anyways im thinking we may be better second half.

We have had some good chances imo we've not been that bad it's just Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been really positive and come at us. One things for sue Paulinho is not a defensive midfielder.

They always have 2 or 3 players on Townsend, if only he could pass to someone there's space elsewhere.

We're so easy to defend against, especially at home. Our playing style is basically depending on one of our players doing something spectacular or on us getting a free kick somewhere near the opposition's goal. Dawson to Chiriches, Chiriches to Dawson, Dawson to Paulinho, Paulinho to Dawson, Dawson to Walker, Walker to Dawson etcetetec in ****ing eternity.

you know when you used to play Sunday league, and you were still sobering up from getting hammered the night before, this is just like that

I think we should start putting them in a hotel before home games

add sigurdsson for lamela to the list with along with dembele. pathetic efforts from both players, dont look like they give a ****.

Back