• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

At least Poocastle are coming at us rather than putting 11 behind the ball. should allow us some space behind (you would hope.)

no end product at all. Dance around the box and let someone have a shot, AVB's master plan at work.

if Kabouls fit, he should be starting. Dawson is ****, there is a reason why AVB wanted rid last year.

I dont think Siggy has touched the ball, sadly.

At least Poocastle are coming at us rather than putting 11 behind the ball. should allow us some space behind (you would hope.)

That's right , I would fancy our chances of scoring even less if we were playing park the bus type team. At least this way there is some hope...although some risk too.

sliced open. absolutely sliced open like they went through an under 12 team. we are shiit. I thought we were, wasn't sure after the Everton game, but this is more what I expected against reasonable sides. we are absolutely dreadful in attack and wobbly in defence. just shiit really.

I'd love to know in how many first halves at home we've failed to score in since AVB took. Feels like thousands.

Its funny because before the excuse was its difficult against 10 men behind the ball. Yet its a struggle today. I think we need the red sea to open up before we look anything but incompetent up front. Anyways im thinking we may be better second half.

We're gonna be nowhere near the top 4 this season, we'll be competing with Southampton and Everton for 6-8.

I don't want that, id rather they sit in. if they continue to come at us they'll score more. teams are going to realise this soon and were going to suffer.

I said it a couple of days ago, but Sig and Vert on the same flank is too easy to pressure, coz there is no pace there. Good players, but not a good combo imo.

All while we have this cut inside and shoot mentality we will always be predictable. I'm sorry but we are no where near good enough for a top 4 finish.

Back