• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Probably the most insipid performance I've seen under Pochettino, which is a worry considering we should be rested and motivated.. Hope it's not a limp dingdong end to the season after missing out on the league cup.

our results against the big boys away have been poor this season

lots of work still to do in the summer, maybe results like this are a good thing

There playing almost a 4-1-4-1 system and it's just pinning us back. It's gung-ho and with them getting they first goal they can just pile on the pressure

Are we out of steam? We have been so, so bad. Made this bang average Utd team look like Bayern. Walker getting mauled by Young ffs. Some head need to be fudging bashed together at half time.

There playing almost a 4-1-4-1 system and it's just pinning us back. It's gung-ho and with them getting they first goal they can just pile on the pressure
I don't think it's the system, I just think we're losing every long ball to Fellaini and we keep making mistakes.

The players and system can do better, we've just got to get it right. And get Fazio on Fellaini.

With a bit of luck we should lose 6 or 7 nil, we simply don't deserve to be on the same pitch as Utd, under pressure we showed we can't show up. Fair play to Utd after a disappointing result against Arsenal, they have been quality and it would be criminal if we finished above them. 7th is about right for this season. No spacegoats here, you can see the absolute fear in our players 1-11. At least it turns the end of this season into an early prep for next.

We've gone back to our very slow build up and lost the incisive passing unfortunately against a team that breaks fast and uses long balls at the right time. Man Utd were bound to click at some point, unfortunately its against us. Nothing to lose so just bloody well press at speed.

This could be 7 or 8. Make no mistake, if Utd can be bothered to turn the screw in the second half this could be 7 or 8.

Not watching any more of that. Season over, thanks for squat all AGAIN THFC. Some of those guys need to have a long look at themselves. Ashamed of them

I don't think it's the system, I just think we're losing every long ball to Fellaini and we keep making mistakes.

The players and system can do better, we've just got to get it right. And get Fazio on Fellaini.

I agree we can do better but their system and they way their playing is a score more than you one... And getting that goal was key. They can just pile on more and more pressure now and use Fellaini as an out ball if we build up any pressure

Back