• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

I'm still out for MD lunch, can someone tell me the real score please, bbc and the guardian have fudged up and are showing the score from 5 years ago?

I expect us to at least compete in the second half and register a goal, I'll be seriously annoyed if we allow them to turn us over 5 or 6 - 0.

Just appears to be another game of one bad half, one good half. Right now though, I wouldnt be surprised if today we dont even manage that.

Are we out of steam? We have been so, so bad. Made this bang average Utd team look like Bayern. Walker getting mauled by Young ffs. Some head need to be fudgeing bashed together at half time.
Player wise utd are not average, only deluded Spurs fans have convinced themselves that they are. LVG has not had them playing with the intensity they are capable of but I guess having lost at home to Arsenal, LVG gave them a rocket up their arse and they are producing the goods they are capable of producing today. That coupled with our awful defending has screwed us. Part of the problem is that Chadli doesn't defend well so why play Townsend who is similarly rubbish in that area and hardly adds anything offensively.

I don't think it's the system, I just think we're losing every long ball to Fellaini and we keep making mistakes.

The players and system can do better, we've just got to get it right. And get Fazio on Fellaini.
Dont think Fazio is in the squad

Worst half of football I can remember this season. We look shot, so make 3 subs and freshen it up, try to just win the 2nd half, even if it's 1 nil.

Worst half of football I can remember this season. We look shot, so make 3 subs and freshen it up, try to just win the 2nd half, even if it's 1 nil.
I like the way you think we can make a total of four subs as Townsend got the hook on 30 minutes. Worth a try though!

A journey back to the dark ages. Actually, not even then did we play this badly against United. We've been shown up in every aspect of the game. Our players look like they ran a marathon this morning.

Well i guess we can take the fact that this is such an out of the blue performance as a positive - last season it was common place

This is the few times where youth is an issue, even Neville pointed out the problem is with our midfield 2 holding in the centre and not supporting Walker, they are setting up 3v2's. Mason/Bentaleb can't get into the game, the only pleasing thing was Poch trying to change things before half time where a lot of managers would have waited.

Back