• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

It is annoying but seriously, this season is work in progress and we are moving in the right direction. I've never been this confident in a new manager and the way he has changed things (fitness, politics, etc). We were always going to get days like this but I can't wait for next season after Poch and co get their feet firmly under the table.

Sorry to sound like Steff haha :)

Well this has been painful to watch. So much bad from us, threw the game away in the first half hour. We simply weren't up for it today.

Good thing this was always going to be one of the trickiest games for us to get something from, despite United being pretty poor by their standards this season. In that sense it's not the worst game to lose, although we needed at least a draw to still be in for fourth. Which I don't think we realistically were anyway.

Now let's hope the players will take this kick up the backside as a reminder they need to seriously step up in the second half of the season. Plus it's a very young team again - these performances are not entirely unexpected from time to time.

It is annoying but seriously, this season is work in progress and we are moving in the right direction. I've never been this confident in a new manager and the way he has changed things (fitness, politics, etc). We were always going to get days like this but I can't wait for next season after Poch and co get their feet firmly under the table.

agreed, it's incredible circumstances today, our worst performance of the season has coincided with Uniteds best, what were the odds on that?

It's worrying how few chances we have had. We have hardly been near their goal the whole game.

I agree with the majority of the post. Except defending, we still look appalling at the back! We have the 6th worst defence in the league, that is simply not good enough. We desperately need another goalscorer and some half decent defenders

agreed, it's incredible circumstances today, our worst performance of the season has coincided with Uniteds best, what were the odds on that?

Not long in my opinion, almost written. When they played at WHL the first half was probably the best they had played all season.

Mason and townsend first to be subbed. Again. Shocker. I'll tell you what poch. Just stop playing them full stop maybe?!?

Back