• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

I criticize when its deserved.

but when you criticize Eriksen for doing fcuk all for 89 mins and then sometimes coming up with a goal , do you ever consider that practically in every game he is our hardest worker, runs the most? He is following Poch's orders, working his nuts off most of the time when actually we would be better off passing the ball more to him, bring him more into games. Thats up to Poch and his tactics/training though

seemed to lose our lunches every time they hit it down the channels for Rooney to chase or into the 18 yard box for Fellaini to contest in the first half. And did they ever make us pay.

We might as well give Lamela some minutes just for experience if nothing else. Cant be any worse than Chadli

I was actually quite confident prior to this game and still hold some hope. That back pass from Jones and it may have been another story (someone mentioned that when MU score first, they generally win at OT). One of those days I guess.

We just don't have the quality for top four. Man U have bossed the game in all areas.
I hope we manage to hold onto our best players Lloris, Eriksen, but it will be a struggle. Until we get the new stadium I don't think we will have the money or pull to consistently challenge for a top four place, unfortunately.

Back