• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

We'll be wearing that monstrouserty of a third kit (currently available at 15% off in the shop). There goes my optimism.

We'll be wearing that monstrouserty of a third kit (currently available at 15% off in the shop). There goes my optimism.

What's wrong with us in white?

GHod, they really are trying to force this 3rd kit in with no Europe and out of a cup already.

What's wrong with us in white?

GHod, they really are trying to force this 3rd kit in with no Europe and out of a cup already.
Bright sunshine, early afternoon kick off.
Players will see each other fine in the 3rd kit. If it was another evening game I'd been concerned. 3-1 Spurs.

Fun fact (for me). I've actually been to Kenilworth Road. September 1988, old Division 1: Luton 2 Wimbledon 2. It was the reigning League Cup holders v the reigning FA Cup holders.

An old and now sadly gone Uncle had a caravan at Overstone and we got to use it. I also got to the '87 Grand Prix as a result, the one when Mansell pipped Piquet on the penultimate lap.

Thanks for reading, I'm sure that was riveting for everyone! :D

Fun fact (for me). I've actually been to Kenilworth Road. September 1988, old Division 1: Luton 2 Wimbledon 2. It was the reigning League Cup holders v the reigning FA Cup holders.

An old and now sadly gone Uncle had a caravan at Overstone and we got to use it. I also got to the '87 Grand Prix as a result, the one when Mansell pipped Piquet on the penultimate lap.

Thanks for reading, I'm sure that was riveting for everyone! :D
Silverstone?
That’s a reasonable distance from Luton still
The kennel is a brick ground but the lads I know that go are real fans and supporters
The prem for them is a real treat although the scarcity of tickets is really hitting home for some of them

Silverstone?
That’s a reasonable distance from Luton still
The kennel is a brick ground but the lads I know that go are real fans and supporters
The prem for them is a real treat although the scarcity of tickets is really hitting home for some of them

Yes it was Silverstone. The caravan site was Overstone, Northamptonshire. We had to plead in person the day before at Luton’s ticket office. All fans had to be local or season ticket holders due to crowd trouble the previous year. But they let us have two tickets.
Also got the train down to London for the NLD, unfortunately we lost 3-2. Although it was memorable, Gaza’s home debut when he scored without a boot! We also had a goal disallowed for offside at the end, which I still think stood have stood!

Got a bit of a soft spot for them. I used to watch Luton a lot as a kid in the mid 80’s. We lived in a village about 10 miles the other side of Dunstable so me and My Neighbour (who was a LT fan) used to jump on a bus and then buy a ticket at the turnstile. I think the whole afternoon would cost less than a tenner including a burger and a programme. I remember watching Luton hammer Southampton 6-1 on the plastic pitch, they had John “Budgie” Burrage in goal for them.

kenilworth Road hasn’t changed much at all. I do have a soft spot for Luton, although can’t get used to them playing in Orange, should be a white kit!!

I hope we smash them!

We need a big win here. We mustn’t get complacent and fudge this up.

I have a feeling it may be a tight game and a narrow win for us

Yes it was Silverstone. The caravan site was Overstone, Northamptonshire. We had to plead in person the day before at Luton’s ticket office. All fans had to be local or season ticket holders due to crowd trouble the previous year. But they let us have two tickets.
Also got the train down to London for the NLD, unfortunately we lost 3-2. Although it was memorable, Gaza’s home debut when he scored without a boot! We also had a goal disallowed for offside at the end, which I still think stood have stood!

That was a great game, shame about result.

Back