• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

Liverpool and Klopp are complete idiots not to mention their fanbase who are macaronic beyond belief.

Lets say they fall for Liverpools antics and actually grant thise cnuts a replay. They will literally open the door to something that they will not be able to control. Any team that has any decision against them will appeal and use this game as a basis of their claim.

These absolute tossers are acting like no mistakes in other games have been made.

The pedro Mendez goal was as clear as day and you didn’t even need VAR to make that one out yet here we are.

Klopp's also made an interesting point about Jota being sent off for two yellow cards without ever touching the opponent.

Klopp's also made an interesting point about Jota being sent off for two yellow cards without ever touching the opponent.
interesting how? Djota clipped his trailing leg which caused him to kick his own leg and go over. Thats a foul and contact. The second is undisputed. he took him down. Then there is the foul he did 5 mins before the first that he got away with becaue it was "his first" etc

they are still whining. But I suppose its going to happen because the media wont leave it alone. So they just keep poking it with questions. Lots of pro players saying Jones was a RED all day long. Seen players go off for less. So this is just getting tiring. My feeds are full of this crap.

To be honest it is becoming beyond a joke now.
If (a big IF) the game is ordered to be replayed, will it be:
1. from kick off
2. the point the goal was disallowed (with Liverpool down to 10)
3. Does it have to be the same XI
4. What if players are injured or suspended for the "replay"
There's too many obstructions to a replay being played on equal terms to the original game how can it be a sensible solution.

Totally.

Are they just expunging the result or trying to recreate the game afresh in its entirety?

Do they have to go down to 9 men at the same time Jota got sent off?

Do the players that got booked have to take a ‘virtual’ yellow card at the same time they got booked in the first game? And what if they’ve been booked in the second game by that time - do they get sent off?

What happens if there’s another error discovered after the fact?

It won’t happen because of the precedent it will set. But I’d kind of love to see it and to beat them (again.)

Did he raise the interesting point that he tackled a player and didn't get the ball and that it stopped a break, both of which are bookable offences and he wasn't?
Bet all my socio coins he didn't.

It won’t happen because of the precedent it will set. But I’d kind of love to see it and to beat them (again.)

My alternate take on the replay would be to play the youth team and give them orders to injured as many Liverpool players as possible.
There you go Jurgen you got your replay, what do you mean all your players are now injured sorry about that wouldn't have happened if you'd just let it go like the rest of us.

Totally.

Are they just expunging the result or trying to recreate the game afresh in its entirety?

Do they have to go down to 9 men at the same time Jota got sent off?

Do the players that got booked have to take a ‘virtual’ yellow card at the same time they got booked in the first game? And what if they’ve been booked in the second game by that time - do they get sent off?

What happens if there’s another error discovered after the fact?

I assume they would want a full 90 min replay with all 11 men. That is why this WONT happen. if it was just the goal? then maybe. But they got men sent off before and after that goal.

The big thing in this is. Its happened before. It will happen again. I wanted to see us 11 v 11 as I am sure most of did. its not like they were dominating us before Jones went off. Time to move on. let them sort out how they communicate in the VAR room and to the ref.

On a side note. regarding the Screens they go to. Should be in a booth like in the NFL. all this commentary on what they are shown. Ref needs some space.

Interesting in that it was Premier League manager lying on the record.

Interesting in that it feeds the hysteria. The victim complex comes from the tone set at the top. The statement at the weekend illustrated it. Today's press conference did likewise.

BBC has put a vote Yes or No on their article about Klopp wanting a replay.
I'd be surprised if that isn't 99% in favour by the end of the day. :rolleyes:

Surprisingly it's 60/40 against.
Going by the comments klopp has over played this now. Most were in sympathy but now ridicule seems to be the overriding reaction.

interesting how? Djota clipped his trailing leg which caused him to kick his own leg and go over. Thats a foul and contact. The second is undisputed. he took him down. Then there is the foul he did 5 mins before the first that he got away with becaue it was "his first" etc

Did he raise the interesting point that he tackled a player and didn't get the ball and that it stopped a break, both of which are bookable offences and he wasn't?
Bet all my socio coins he didn't.

Interesting in that it was Premier League manager lying on the record.

Interesting in that it feeds the hysteria. The victim complex comes from the tone set at the top. The statement at the weekend illustrated it. Today's press conference did likewise.

Sorry. My written messages need to stop mirroring my verbal equivalents quite so much, at least where tone and sarcastic eyebrows cannot be used as an accompaniment.
I do, of course, laugh heartily at the wilfully blind version of events being farted out in public view and being greedily gobbled up by the true believers.

I bet they don't heed his words about no punishment being needed for the officials who made an honest mistake, though.

The bloke is truly deranged. But he must be saying that with the backing of his media team and therefore the club.

It's one things for their fans to take the route of the conspiracy theories and demanding a replay. Something else altogether for the club to do so.

I am really looking forward to Ange's answer when it is raised in his next press conference. I am sure he will treat it with a level of professionalism and seriousness, but I would just love for him to burst out laughing at the idiocy of it when asked.
We should bring back Jose to represent Spurs at the next press conference. I am sure he would know how to handle this...this is exactly the sort of situation that bloke was made for.

Back