• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

Funny that some paper checked the rules to see if the game should be replayed… and that Liverpool should get 1 point. Ppl belive that the game would go exact the same way if Liverpool had scored that goal.
fudge if this game should be replayed, about 5 other games should have been it this year.

I would be tinkled about it the other way, and I belive VAR is flimflam. But it will not change that tottenham beat Liverpool

we should do it if they agree the champions league title from a few years ago is also part of the spoils.

Only on the basis they play the game with 9 men or at least have the two players removed at the same time as they were in the original game. The game wouldn't be replayed because of the red cards so they should still stand.
Maybe throw in the Jota karate kick game as well.

I’ve posted it already in this thread but on what grounds are they appealing the Jones red card? The idea that his foot bounced off the ball? Most of us have grown up with “over the ball” as the definition of a bad tackle. It’s fudging delusional to think that’s anything other than a red card…but I guess that’s Liverpool.

I’ve posted it already in this thread but on what grounds are they appealing the Jones red card? The idea that his foot bounced off the ball? Most of us have grown up with “over the ball” as the definition of a bad tackle. It’s fudging delusional to think that’s anything other than a red card…but I guess that’s Liverpool.

Because asshats like Neville and other media macarons trot out brick about intent as if it supposed to fudging mean something, what? "oh, sorry, I didn't mean to break your leg so it can't be a foul?"

When ESPN has a better take on something than you, you know you are a fudging clam

RAWK don't allow posting in a match thread while it's live except for a select few that post updates on what's happening and I can see why as their post match reactions have now taken it beyond 3500 replies. It's like a right wing conspiracy fest in there. Now they're waiting for the audio to be released, just as soon as the powers that be have edited it to their liking.

RAWK don't allow posting in a match thread while it's live except for a select few that post updates on what's happening and I can see why as their post match reactions have now taken it beyond 3500 replies. It's like a right wing conspiracy fest in there. Now they're waiting for the audio to be released, just as soon as the powers that be have edited it to their liking.

First time there? you really have no idea how deep that rabbit hole goes

We stopped doing what we usually do. Our wide players suddenly didn't play wide, but drifted into more central positions. Exactly what Liverpool wanted. It was strange and frustrating to see. We didn't stretch them wide, and the width of the pitch was basically reduced to the 16 meter lines! Made it very easy to defend for Liverpool.
This. Yeah, we won, but we didn't play our best. Would have loved to see how the game would have played out, if we were both at full strength.

They've applied to officially change the club name to Holy Liverpool FC. And their ground will become St. Anfield.

That was directly suggested to them when they had their weekly chat with GHod.

Because asshats like Neville and other media macarons trot out brick about intent as if it supposed to fudging mean something, what? "oh, sorry, I didn't mean to break your leg so it can't be a foul?"

When ESPN has a better take on something than you, you know you are a fudging clam

Wow. An absolute first for ESPN. I like Shaka Hislop. He's a decent pundit. But if you'd seen that tubby, entitled Scotsman and ex-Liverpool Steve Nicol earlier, you'd have seen a human volcano. Face like a well-slapped thundercloud. He'll be off his deep-fried Mars bars for days.

Even better was watching the face-in-a-clothespeg of Steve McManamanan. All set to smugly comment on Liverpool moving top of the table, now he's dealing with a dramatic (and quite glorious) defeat to the despised Spurs (just going off his previous comments on Spurs). A joy to behold.

The return match at a seething St. Anfield will probably need a steel cage around the pitch.

Wow. An absolute first for ESPN. I like Shaka Hislop. He's a decent pundit. But if you'd seen that tubby, entitled Scotsman and ex-Liverpool Steve Nicol earlier, you'd have seen a human volcano. Face like a well-slapped thundercloud. He'll be off his deep-fried Mars bars for days.

Even better was watching the face-in-a-clothespeg of Steve McManamanan. All set to smugly comment on Liverpool moving top of the table, now he's dealing with a dramatic (and quite glorious) defeat to the despised Spurs (just going off his previous comments on Spurs). A joy to behold.

The return match at a seething St. Anfield will probably need a steel cage around the pitch.

We might as well give them the 3pts for that game now. There is no way we are getting anything that day, the officials will be primed (and hands greased) well before kick-off.
(For the film buffs- When our team coach arrives it will be like the scene from the Clint Eastwood film "The Gauntlet")

Back