• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

So
- Liverpool are going to appeal Curtis Jones's red card (I hope the panel stick with the decision. Anything else will seem like appeasement).
- PGMOL are going to release VAR audio from the 'offside' goal.

This is going to rumble on.

Theyre thinking the PL might bend on this one given the VAR fudge up with the offside? Chancers.

No way should a red be rescinded for that kind of challenge. Intent or not.

Not quite as bad but they got the Mac Allister one overturned earlier in the season didn’t they? That challenge wasn’t as out of control as this one however.

It's not even close, I don't get it

"Ohhh it's ok he broke his leg, but he didn't mean it"

I'm sure there's loads of stuff people didn't mean to do that turned out to have bad outcomes, doesn't mean they shouldn't accept responsibility,.
Have to admire Liverpool supporters for being so forgiving, I'm it will be a big relief to the var folk.

Like pushing walls over?

Well I was thinking more about Hillsborough, I'm those poor police that left home that morning with my intention to cause any deaths will be so grateful that Liverpool fans have their backs for honest mistakes.
Didn't seem right though, those poor souls who lost their lives don't deserve to be trivialised.

Back