• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

AlAIjpMCIAEQDtz.jpg

Think Suarez needs a good kicking... Shame Frimpong is out really..

while it isn't a great liverpool team they are still a solid midtable club :D

its a liverpool that hans't lost any games at home this season; but we register as their 8th draw so far.

like others have said - it looked like a makeshift team with less adventurous ambitions, and to be fair when you change the starting lineup that drastically, its right to approach the game more conservatively.

i'd like to stack the transfer value of the players between the two teams out there tonight just for amusement.

So there was:

- Defoe
- VDV
- Sandro
- Huddlestone
- Kaboul
- Gallas
- Lennon

all out, plus Jenas and Bentley, but I guess they don't really count.

So, to the famous intellectuals of RAWK:

Does a decimated Spurs side, gaining a point at Anfield (without breaking sweat), against a full strength Pool side, indicate that you are not the better side?

"Also, please fudge off with all thise Spurs were missing x amount of amazing players.

We had no Enrique, no Lucas and Suarez coming back from missing a month's worth of football"

especially we were missing at least 4 first teamers, yes i agree, wtf was Harry playing at keeping 4-5-1, he knew the formation was ballsed up from the get go, and he didn't bother to change it, Saha and Ade would have linked up if the midfield had space to breathe.. 2 points dropped, ah fcuk

Er... Harry wasn't at the game mate? 8-[

Liverpool never use to bother me years ago. Liked to beat them for bragging rights over a couple of family members but didn't have any strong feelings about them. Now I just hate them with a passion. The fans are deluded always telling me how great they are and how brick we are and apparently suarez is better than messi!
Then the race issue and the disgusting way they stuck up for suarez and made out Evra to be the guilty party, the whole t shirt crap, the whinging that the FA/media/world were against them just made me sick.
suarez again showed what a nasty vile piece of turd he is again tonight. I can see him having more suspension time than playing time for however long he is in the country. hope KKK the messiah takes them down.
But proud of the lads for digging deep and getting a point especially given that some first teamers were out injured and harry got stuck in London. Onwards and upwards.

So, to the famous intellectuals of RAWK:

Does a decimated Spurs side, gaining a point at Anfield (without breaking sweat), against a full strength Pool side, indicate that you are not the better side?

Clearly not, they were right robbed by the er... meedja!

I'm very happy, I think we did superbly considering we were well below strength. Pool are no walkovers, and are hard to break down, even more so if you don't perform great going forward. But despite all their effort we stayed strong and got a valuable point! So lets not jump ahead of ourselves because they do raise their standard when games matter more as shown by victories over city and united recently. We will have ups and downs until the end of the season but no one would have predicted the gap we have built up at the start of the season. As for Ade lets recognise that it is not easy to place isolated like today, things will change when players like Lennon, VDV and Defoe return.

Totally pointless interview with Dalglish. He is taking the tinkle out of the interviewer and viewer. Never answers the question always defensive always trying to look clever.

Harry Redknapp puts him to total shame on this front.

Yeah, but I am sure he has a phone and a TV set!

Personally, thats a great away point given they have hit a bit of form and we had 1/2 a team out. We conceded no ground to Cheatski either, so onwards and upwards from here.

Decent point. Can't be arsed with RAWK...no doubt they were cheated out of a win & Suarez was victimized. Squeaky voiced mongs

Reckon anything is going to happen about the laser being targeted at bae? they caught it on sky so i would assume at least something would have to do done about it.

I'm not arsed what the Liverpool fans say now, that game is out of the way. Let them enjoy their day out at Wembley in a few weeks hero-worshipping a racist thug.

Oh yes, laser pen in Ekottos face. Very classy

Back