• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Swearing doesn't make your point any more impactful or valid. Pienaar and Corluka certainly look better than Lancaster and Lluongo to me.

Lol.......8 players out, with those fit we have enough for a fantastic bench.......how many games did Pienaar and Corluka play for us this season? How many sub appearances?

Exactly

Maybe it's better to have young, exciting hungry players, then a couple of old pros who have done nothing but whinge?

Because the cowering bottle jobs on here turn my stomach.

Talking about the psychological impact of the players who aint even playing?? WHAT??

The bench to me is a complete mystery. Not necessarily in a bad way, just don't know what to expect. You are right on players missing, hopefully a few are very close to returning. Don't think many are too serious so let's stay strong here and have faith in the players starting. COYS!

Back