• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

So so stupid to send Pienaar on loan. Harry should have told him to shut the fudge up and sit on that bench. Corluka too. Ridiculous. At this time of the season.

From Tom in Saudi Sportswashing Machine: "Anyone wondering why Tottenham cannot be considered genuine title challengers need only look at their bench tonight. Exposed."

Nothing to do with about 8 quality injuries, of course not...!!!

You are right in that our injuriy list is bad: Defoe, Kaboul, VDV, Lennon, Sandro, Thudd etc. But the players available are so random does seem like Harry was right to not want Pieenar to go. We need players back asap if we are to challenge because the Toon guy is right imo, to challenge we need more strength.

Crikey

Let's hope the fog drifts in and we get to play them when we have more fit players - what is the regulation regarding fog, I think it is that the ref has to be able to see both goals from the centre spot?

Serious regulation fears

If Bale has an 8/10 game we will win, if he is up his own arse it will be tough...

Setting him up s a spacegoat already? Our most important player, had off games but I've never regarded it as him being 'up his own arse'. But to win we need good performances all round. If he can play like he did against Wigan he can destroy their defence....

Some of our fans are utter clams.

Grow some fudging balls.

We are away at Anfield....with a full strength team we would be up against a tough challenge!

Kaboul and Lennon are two big misses, aling with VDV.

We aint going for the title, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

COYS - a draw will be a solid result tonight, have said so all along.

Is Harry not there? I would have suspected that but maybe a helicopter? Its an hour journey maybe less.

clam Dalglish is such a fudgein clam. everyone is against us mentality. fudgein absolute clam. I dont care if he is their "hero"

how would they improve the team tonight?

I think football is often psychological. I think just having them on the bench would have made us look a lot stronger.

Cudicini, Rose, Corluka, Nelsen, Pienaar, Bongani, Saha

Would have just looked stronger.

Is Harry not there? I would have suspected that but maybe a helicopter? Its an hour journey maybe less.

clam Dalglish is such a fudgein clam. everyone is against us mentality. fudgein absolute clam. I dont care if he is their "hero"

Lol second part made me laugh. Agreed, victims rule in Pool! On former he isn't there which is surprising, apparently technical issues with plane.

Also cannot stand seeing pool fans with them Suarez masks, cue bringing him on 2nd half and sickening chanting for the 'victim'. Vile club.

Some of our fans are utter clams.

Grow some fudging balls.

We are away at Anfield....with a full strength team we would be up against a tough challenge!

Kaboul and Lennon are two big misses, aling with VDV.

We aint going for the title, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

COYS - a draw will be a solid result tonight, have said so all along.

Im goin for the title. At worst - second.

Why not go for top? Not like we are far behind and not like we are a brick team.

As a certain michael Angelo once said

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark"

Back