• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

His official twitter.

What is strange though is that something like this will have been constant since the Wigan game so surely it should have come up in the team news on the OS? Yet it didn't. So either this isn't really him or whoever gave the interview didn't want people knowing Kaboul may not make it tonight.

The official site really does seem to be useless about information on our own players.

It's pathetic that it's taken over a week for KABOUL himself to confirm an injury.

I didin't know about the Kaboul injury. Reading some the squad news is pretty depressing. Still should have enough about us to out play them. They have found a style without Suarez finally, but with him returning they will rush him on, and the tactics will simply revert to give him the ball and hope for the best.

The official site really does seem to be useless about information on our own players.

It's pathetic that it's taken over a week for KABOUL himself to confirm an injury.

its done on purpose you plonk! yeah lets tell Liverpool our best centre half is out and give them a week to expolit it.

that, my friend, is whats called a yellow card.

i won't believe kaboul is injured until it is officially confirmed on the bible of premier league injuries, yes, good old physioroom. apparently our only injuries are huddlestone, gallas, bentley and jenas.

its done on purpose you plonk! yeah lets tell Liverpool our best centre half is out and give them a week to expolit it.

that, my friend, is whats called a yellow card.

I thought it would be that so not quite sure why Kaboul is revealing it at all tbh.

We are a bit fudged.

Ok we may lose but you know what? Theyre all still clams those scousers.

I just don't get it either. I remember the FA Cup game against Fulham where he had a mare but what else is he supposed to ave done??

I truly hope he makes you rue this comment.

Dawson is Spurs through and through and the venom directed at him on this board is frankly embarrassing.

It strange when you want a Spurs player to perform really well, just for the fact he can ram it down peoples throats..........but those people are not gooners, or scousers. They are Spurs fans. Disgusting treatment, and Im glad none of them will be at Anfield tonight.

Dawson is Spurs through and through and the venom directed at him on this board is frankly embarrassing.

Which pretty much sums things up for me as well.

Frankly, some of the so called supporters on the board make me feel embarrassed to be a Spurs fan.

Dawson back together with King tonight would be perfick

when dawson plays the defence is all over the place and cant command it despite his experience. kaboul has been outstanding this year and shown me how much more confident we are at the back without dawson. he was awful against wolves

dont hate him but king and kaboul are better

Back