• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Erm, because Dawson could be playing CB ? You know, the big calamitus lad that loves a rash tackle in the box, and cant wait to hoof the ball at every opportunity but gives everything 100% so thats ok. Can you imagine him up against bellamy or suarez ? Thats why I am bricking my pants. I'd rather play Nelsen in there just so that Dawson doeant get a game.

=D>

The hysteria over Dawson is ridiculous. Some of you are talking about him like he's a pub player.

However, my own comment was based on us losing our best defender this season and replacing him with a player who, while often very good, is liable to games where his head completely goes. And he's not always the best when it comes to small, nippy strikers. He'll deal more than well with Carroll. It will be Suarez and Bellamy that cause problems, especially the former if he starts diving all over the place. Hopefully King marshalls them well.

I'm going up soon and will give Dawson or Nelsen or whoever my full support. It will still be in my mind though that Dawson is far more liable to a brainfart than Kaboul is. But then again, that is what the squad is for and we'll still have 11 players out there capable of getting the win. Let them worry about Bale, VDV, Modric and Ade.

Have some of you forgotten that in the season that we finished higher than we've finished at any point since 1990, you lot voted Dawson as our PLAYER OF THE SEASON! The likes of Bale, Modric, Lennon, Defoe, King, Huddlestone and Gomes were outstanding at times in that season, but at the end of the year the common consensus amongst Spurs fans was that Dawson had been the best.

If they play Carroll and want to spend the game hitting high balls into the area for him, Dawson is very good at clearing those up. The worry would be if they start with Suarez and Bellamy.

Well to be honest... Lennon missed 4/5 months, Modric was injured for round about 4 months or so, Bale didn't feature for 4/5 months, King has fitness issues, Huddlestone was inconsistant, Gomes was pretty solid tbh.

Dawson was pretty much the only player to play the majority of games and if the team is finishing in the top four for the first time and someones played the majority of the games they probably get the award, Ekotto should have been up there with the award though.

Back