• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

how do you feel about that goal from straight from a goal kick?

Of course I'm disappointed, but seeing as you want to continue the discussion, here's a post from you earlier which partially elicited my response above:

<<paulinho? poch you're being a clam. stop being a clam or you'll lose all the good will you've been building up.

we'll make it easy for you: paulinho is a fking useless pansy cnut of shiithouse; tonwsend is absolutely fking craap. if you keep selecting blatantly fking shiit players the crowds are going to get tinkleed off.>>

If you'd like, we can discuss why I think that's an absurd thing to write, however in fairness to others, perhaps it should be via PM????

teams need to pump it long against us. we don't deal with it.

we'll take the three points, but surely criticism and critically picking the bones out of the performance is a legitimate exercise here.

Whew. Almost threw it away, and we've been absolutely awful, make no bones about it.

Sigh. Our defending has been routinely awful, our DM pair hasn't offered much protection to said defense, and yet Fazio and Stambouli remain resolutely banished from even the bench.

Back