• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

We can't have three attacking midfielders, if we're using wing backs. We need a defensive midfielder in there & I think that's been displayed through our performance today, that that doesn't just apply against the top sides but against all teams. Otherwise, forget a back 4, forget even the back 3, we're virtually playing with a back 2!!

apart from being handed two goals and a moment of indivdual class we haven't created anything. we are so easy to play against. its mind boggling to persist with two wing forwards who can't attack.

Am I dreaming or are we falling to pieces, at home, against the team rock bottom of the league.

So far, this prformance suggests last week was not a bad day at the office but that our philosophy has serious flaws.....

if it was a fully implemented philosophy with adequate players you might have a point, 7 months in with this shower of brick who knows

Need to see the goal again. Bentaleb was the obvious, but was it Verts or Dier marking no-one? Was that their man and Bentaleb got there late?

We are going to have to be brave and take some risks. COYS! We will win this!

There is no way a centre half would be responsible for marking a player that deep out. We've been doing a lot of zonal marking recently.

So far, this prformance suggests last week was not a bad day at the office but that our philosophy has serious flaws.....

what it suggests is that we are far from the finished article, we are a very young side, we need three more key players and are building for a future not a present. we overachieved thus far this season is what it really suggests...BTW, Bentaleb very lucky there. Ulloa put his head on him I know, but you cant slap a player like Nabil did. MUST keep his head.

paulinho? poch you're being a clam. stop being a clam or you'll lose all the good will you've been building up.

we'll make it easy for you: paulinho is a fking useless pansy cnut of shiithouse; tonwsend is absolutely fking craap. if you keep selecting blatantly fking shiit players the crowds are going to get tinkled off.

end of message.

With Vorm in goal the defence has to play in a slightly difference style. They have not adjusted. That is a lack of leadership for me. Bringing Paulinhio is not going to change much. We are not retaining quality possession in the final third. They are muscling us out in our third.

So many average players in our squad. I'm back to thinking that Poch isn't the man for the job.

He has only had two transfer windows and inherited an unbalanced squad. And probably doesn't have much of a say in the transfer dealings. You can't blame the Manager for that.

I'm trying to figure out who Chadli reminds me of? He's definitely got skill but he is so slow in everything he does.. frustrating to watch sometimes.

Back