• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Ann a Spurs fan in London on text via 81111: "Yes, Gareth Bale is a good player, but I'm sick of hearing people harp on about him. Aaron Lennon's had a great season so far, and Clint Dempsey five goals in six games (from four starts) in January, yet Lennon's ignored and Dempsey slated - and their achievements come without so much magic sponge! If Bale didn't play so selfishly perhaps our strikers and attacking midfielders would have more goals too."

women :ross:

Ann a Spurs fan in London on text via 81111: "Yes, Gareth Bale is a good player, but I'm sick of hearing people harp on about him. Aaron Lennon's had a great season so far, and Clint Dempsey five goals in six games (from four starts) in January, yet Lennon's ignored and Dempsey slated - and their achievements come without so much magic sponge! If Bale didn't play so selfishly perhaps our strikers and attacking midfielders would have more goals too."

women :ross:

Messi is a hog too
Someone should give him a kick in training

Andre: "We dedicate this win to Tony Parks who is with his son after he was in a car accident. We did extremely well in the 1st half. We could have gone 2-0 up but they got back into the game, we showed fantastic determination. Gareth's goal through the middle was an inspiration. He can sniff the goals at the moment. Very important win and we are happy with the performance. Gareth again was fantastic. He has his teammates beside him and he's in great form"

have to give credit to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and pardew who came to WHL to attack and score.
too bad they could not keep up with the pace of the game!

That was such an important win for Spurs today.

Gareth Bale is simply on another level at the moment.

What a bloody player!

Well done lads, you limited the toons to one half chance and showed a lot of spirit, Dawson, Parker, Lloris and Bale bloody brilliant.

Was at game. To be honest it was a brick boring game but we won. First 15 mins we were ok with holtby having three half decent attempts.

The next half hour we snoozed and was dull.

First half hour of second half was just bad as a spectacle nothing absolutely nothing happened.

Last 15 mins everything happened... Well actually Bale happened (no coincidence that BAE was present on pitch - he IS that important - he makes Bale... Bale) that's really the brunt of it. We weren't that good and not that bad. Meh more like it.

Onwards and upwards tho.

I did see Ginola have a sneaky fag today just before the game

The guy looks so tanned yet plasticy... looks younger now than he did before... so funny. Stuck two thumbs up at everyone was cool

Bale is obviously important but for me Dawson is a rock.
I agree that Benny is a very important player for us and Bale.
I was happy to see Ade back getting stuck in too.
Didn't think Dempsey played well today - he's far too pedestrian.

Cabaye is a dirty little so and so, gets away with it like Scholes for some reason. Not that I'm complaining.

Gareth Bale 2 - 1 Ashley's French January Beano

We would have won that had one of Ashley's numerous January bail-out-from-being-brick toys Gouffran not broken his leg.

Happy to have fixed this for you Greg. No payment necessary mate, all part of the service...

Back