• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Ankle ligaments again like Defoe.... will he be OK though?

Our season rests on the next 40 seconds

I've got nothing against Parker a good player, but Sandro has been a beast for us this season and it makes Parker's limitations stand out even more. I doubt it would look so bad if Dembele was performing.

I've got nothing against Parker a good player, but Sandro has been a beast for us this season and it makes Parker's limitations stand out even more. I doubt it would look so bad if Dembele was performing.

Is Parker is your back up DM though you're doing pretty well. He's probably the best back up we have

Sandro is better than Parker.
Parker has been poor the last few weeks.
Today, Parker has been quite good.
At the very least, he has been better than Dembele yet is receiving far more criticism.

Sandro is better than Parker.
Parker has been poor the last few weeks.
Today, Parker has been quite good.
At the very least, he has been better than Dembele yet is receiving far more criticism.

Only from 2 or 3 people

Every 2 or 3 minutes

Back