• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Just seen a replay of their goal. Gouffran's movement for the goal was impressive, disappointed Walker was not paying closer attention and was so easily lost.

Not the first time Walker has lost his man leading to a goal.

Need to get Ade on.

I didn't see it at all well... but is there any chance that Walker followed through on purpose? They've been kicking each other all game.

I presume there was a gory picture, I didn't zee eet. I was too busy typing crap on here.

No, he caught him in the same movement as kicking the ball, just a fraction of a second after.
Marveuax is a decent replacement, might change the weighting of their team a little

If one were red/green colour blind, you might be hard pressed to see this Saudi Sportswashing Machine kit - it's rather dull in low light

Back