• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

Badgers_Badgers.gif

Why does everyone have amnesia on PEH, he was our best player for 6 months under Mou when he first came him, but not as a press resistant ball carrier, more a battling midfielder doing short passes and can have decent shots on goal. What did we do when Biss was sent off? Genuine question btw

Why does everyone have amnesia on PEH, he was our best player for 6 months under Mou when he first came him, but not as a press resistant ball carrier, more a battling midfielder doing short passes and can have decent shots on goal. What did we do when Biss was sent off? Genuine question btw
We will be fine with him for 1 game without Biss won't we

Andros Townsend was our best player under Sherwood.

I'd much rather have Maddison in that space. Although given that it's Fulham, Hojbjerg and Sarr could be given licence to push up a lot further than usual. I'd be nervous of over-committing if Romero isn't available though.
Exactly how I feel. Maddison is the only player in the squad who can break through the lines in possession in the way that Bissouma can. I think it's important that Bissouma will not get his fifth yellow until Bentancur is back - hope he can muster that kind of restraint.

Because we were brick, best player in a brick team doesn't often mean a great deal. Hojberg is a decent player but no more than that. Our current system has so relied upon Bissouma's capabilities. The concern is without him and a similar type player to come in for him that the system may not function as well.

On the topic of Hojberg when he was the starter under Mourinho we wanted and needed better. Now we have better the concern is can he match up to the higher standards now required?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Sherwood also gave Kane his debut, no? what's your point
The point is the best player in a team at a fallow period doesn't always mean they are themselves a good player or suitable when the overall level of that team improves.

It remains to be seen with Hojberg. He has looked decent in his cameos but he's also struggled in the same spaces that Bissouma excels in. I think it's a reasonable question to ask before the game.

The game will be the evidence.

Seems like months since we last played. Richy with a hat trick, 3-0! Looking forward to this. :)

The point is the best player in a team at a fallow period doesn't always mean they are themselves a good player or suitable when the overall level of that team improves.

It remains to be seen with Hojberg. He has looked decent in his cameos but he's also struggled in the same spaces that Bissouma excels in. I think it's a reasonable question to ask before the game.

The game will be the evidence.

I get your concerns about PEH. But I’m more worried about Son and/or Romero not being available.

Back