• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Great assist by Holtby, I would be really upset to see him loaned out. We don't have enough in the creativity department to be loaning out one of our few creative players.

Amen, makes zero sense to loan him out hopefully that is just paper talk he has been our best player today

Where the hell is Ade?
I know his brother passed away and it's a sensitive issue but didn't he have about a month off for that has been back a couple of weeks already?
I heard he had a knock but for me he takes advantage of every situation.
Just as well we don't have a team of Ades as it would be impossible to get any continuity or team spirit.

I ****ing love this team we have assembled have to pinch myself that this is our reserve team not to mention we have 3 maybe more top class players on the way!

Where the hell is Ade?
I know his brother passed away and it's a sensitive issue but didn't he have about a month off for that has been back a couple of weeks already?
I heard he had a knock but for me he takes advantage of every situation.
Just as well we don't have a team of Ades as it would be impossible to get any continuity or team spirit.

Mix of a few things. He has a slight knock, he's not match fit and the bereavement issue. The further he is away from the pitch the better in my opinion. However, I wasn't saying that when he scored a better against chelsea at the end of last season ;)

We've done perfectly fine given the aggregate score, level of opponent and occasion. The tie was won a week ago and tonight really has been about getting some of the fringe players game time and getting some much needed fitness work in (Sandro, Kaboul, Vert in particular). In view of that, there's absolutely no need for us to 'extend ourselves' (shout out to AVB) by going all guns blazing for the win. We're in cruise control and are winning the game comfortably. Exactly as planned.

Sandro is BACK!!!

Holtby excellent. Les is talking about Carroll but he could have been describing Holtby.

Well taken goals by JD but I want Kane on for the second half.

I ****ing love this team we have assembled have to pinch myself that this is our reserve team not to mention we have 3 maybe more top class players on the way!

I was thinking during the first half that this second string is better than our first team for most of the 90's and early 00's.

That was great quality from Walker and Siggy on the second goal. Just wish Siggy would have a bit more self confidence. He looks fragile.

Holtby good. Sandro immense.

Beautiful bit of skill by Walker and a nice ball by Siggy for the 2nd. I sure that will give Siggy's confidence a much needed jolt.

How far we have come in the last few years. A couple of home grown talents holding their own and a very talented second team.

I think Holtby can get into the first team, but its hard. The pressure when you do get a chance without time to bed in.

Having serious subs was a help last year, and will be even more impressive this season. Lennon, Defoe, Holtby, potentially Sandro and Ade as well.

Sigi - a loan move could be good. He has it, but needs to feel a big fish. Maybe he needs a smaller pond. Hope he scores a screamer this half. That final 10% is missing at the moment. The pass almost comes off, the shot is a foot too central, or just over etc.

Back