• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

I suppose as we set a high bar so far.That is probably up there with our poorest 45 mins of this season...in the league

This is the first game so far where the quality of the midfield hasn't been able to compensate for the pretty average play from the attackers. They are playing at the same level.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Carragher spot on to be fair to him. They have been tough to play against because there’s no space in the final third. Not a pretty half for us but it’s okay. Some of the challenges on our CBs have been very poor.

Vicario and VdV have been our best players for me.

When people say “this is the sort of game Tottenham teams of the past would have lost”, this is one of those games. We need to stay solid and we’ll get chances.

That was pretty much how I expected the game to be, only we've been less than half as good as I expected. Very poor. Richarlison had that great header down to Madders, but apart from that, both Richarlison and Madders have been very poor!

All that will happen is that we will be wide open on the left and Davies will get exposed.
Good point.
2nd half at Fulham weren't great. But we were at least ahead. Dislike Palace
I think this is worse, a lot worse. Against Fulham we threatened, had chances and even scored. We didn't have a shot on target that half and not even a decent off target chance. Their goalkeeper made no saves.

That spell of passing towards the end of the half was the first time we had any real momentum and pace in the passing game.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Could actually do with Bentancur! And PEH. Need a bit more determination in the middle. And maybe some more guile out wide too. Richarlison really has to at least hit the target and force a save with his shots. Recently, most of his shots are off target. Some deccent passes from him, but a Soloman able to skip around defenders would probably help more. Gil maybe up to it.

I reckon we've actually bought Rich Arlson. That fella who played for The Queen's Head in Doncaster who loves a sunbed

If Rodrigo can play I want him in. We lack în midfield atm.
He might be able to play but with the way Palace are being so physical I'd rather not put him on unless absolutely necessary.

And Richarlison will continue to get the criticism on here but game after game I'm watching Kulu and not seeing him offer much more....

Other issue is that in these type of games it shows Sons drawbacks in the #9. He's reliant on some sort of service, he's not gonna play with his back to goal and be a physical presence.
Son actually took the ball down well as a target man once, but the only runner going past him was Richarlison. Sensibly he looked elsewhere for the pass.

Other issue is that in these type of games it shows Sons drawbacks in the #9. He's reliant on some sort of service, he's not gonna play with his back to goal and be a physical presence.

Could be better swapping son and Richalison around.

Would give us a bit more width on the left and physical presence in the center (but lack of goals...)

Back