• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

So Ange went for half of what I said. Royal for Davies. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We can all blame Richy and Davies for that half but they haven't been anywhere near as bad as others. We haven't attacked on the right once, I can count on one hand the touches Deki and Son have had, Mads is off it and Bissouma looks sluggish too.

Bad night all round, harsh to single to players out to point score on agendas people already had IMO
No, Davies was actually terrible. He got nowhwre near his man and VDV was constabtly over compensating for him.

Richy was the usual Richy its just that Maddison, Son and Kulu were playing at his level.

Richy has terrible touch, he's not gonna hold the ball up. Not is he likely to score. I'd bring Royal on for Davies and Johnson on for Richy. Bit of a hail Mary move but the left hand side has had all the action but with no pay off.

Reminds me of being on the metro out to the AC Milan away game last year, sitting next to a youngish lad who said he hadn't seen a player with a worse control of the ball than Richie. I hadn't really thought of it before then, but tend to watch him through that prisim now - and he does have an incredibly heavy touch.

Back