• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

Being a spurs fan and a gambler has been a godsend. Lay us when we play arsenal, Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool. With correct risk management you come out ahead.

I lost money when we beat Liverpool at home but over the course of the season you come out ahead.

E

Making Son captain has now become an issue. Undroppable.
Thats what i said about Dele after his first poor season. Missed out on about £90m for him and could have cashed in on Son last summer and could have probably got a similar fee.

The have dominated us. Even outpossessed us, the one area where we usually have the upper hand.

1714677828025.png

14 players out they have yet we're making them look amazing
The pitch looks so wide for them but so narrow for us
Another midfield that hasn't worked
Son, is a joke, he is playing against a kid but has not once tried to go at him
Royal needs 15 touches to control it then go backwards
Johnson looks at least interested

How many changes at half time then?

Son, Sarr, Bissouma and Johnson all contenders to be off. Royal too and try Lo Celso LB? Can't be worse, can he?

Too many again shirking any level of responsibility here. Son massively included. I love him but good sides know when to cash in and this summer might be time with him.

Porro and Royal have been abysmal, not much else to say about others.

Think we need prime Cafu and Lahm to make this team click.

Losing the ball in low gain high risk situations to set up a 3 on 3 counter is a super worrying habit. It's happening time and time again and should have resulted in a goal for Jackson's chance if he squared it.

Not seen Ange go fudging nuts like that yet, but worryingly it didn't change anything. Sarr off for Bentancur I'm guessing at least, probably would sub Johnson but there's no other pacy option.

Annoyingly good header but 2 free Chelsea players at the back post? It's almost laughable.

Back