• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

How can it end up in a counter attack, regardless of where on the pitch we lose the ball? Makes no sense.

Too many again shirking any level of responsibility here. Son massively included. I love him but good sides know when to cash in and this summer might be time with him.

Porro and Royal have been abysmal, not much else to say about others.

Reactions: jrh
Too many again shirking any level of responsibility here. Son massively included. I love him but good sides know when to cash in and this summer might be time with him.

Porro and Royal have been abysmal, not much else to say about others.
Should've cashed in a couple of years ago

The lack of guile is staggering
I've been complaining about the same things all season. I think our attack in terms of the quality of the players is pish. Some compare us to the top 3 but honestly there are lots of teams whose attackers I would prefer.

One league win in the last 38 here? So I dont suppose we should be surprised. It seems Stamford Bridge is our Kryptonite

Back