• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

20 mins of football, then 35 mins of nonsense.

Refs lost the game. Turned it into a pantomine rather than a football game.

If you are going to let the game flow and allow robust challanges, you can't be so inconsistent and red card for a strong challange when he gets the ball.
He's been perfectly consistent.

Chelsea foul = nothing, Spurs tackle = card.

He's kept that up the whole match.

Haven't been here for a while during a game, and have to say there's a few people who need to go and get a beer from the fridge and chill.

We are not even losing the game at this stage. Chelsea are very wasteful and we are good at recovery. Let's allow the manager to sort out the hot heads at half time, and then see if we can't nick the win.

As to those saying season over, each player we lose is a chance for another to step up.

Less of the doom and gloom folks!

Let’s be fair. Discipline has been poor. We fudged them for 25 mins and then invited trouble.

3 players we couldn’t afford to lose. VdV, Romero and Maddison and we’ll be weeks without at least 2 of them. Worrying.

Romero overhyped , probably disbtbtekp his fellow Argentinians being there , like Poch and Fernandez. "I'm going to show you who's boss kind of thing".
Lost his head. Was lucky not to go just before. How many times can you skate on thin ice ?

Happy for us to go into the break with a draw. This was as frustrating a watch as I can remember. We should've won this game already. We let ourselves get drawn into Chelski's game plan of kicking and fouling, expect we didn't have the same leeway from the ref.

Three key players off in a matter of minutes - has never happened to any other PL team, I guarantee you.

Bad decisions, bad refereeing and bad luck sums up our first half.

I did say pre match that I had a feeling that this would be another ‘Battle of the Bridge’ but we have made it so. It’s my favourite buttplug of a match. Romero was an idiot to get sent off especially so quickly after he got away with the other challenge.

If we get anything from todays match it will be a miracle. And then we have no defence for next few matches at least as we will be missing Romero, suspended, Pedro Porro and Van de Ven injured.

How do we go forward from here? And it’s only half time now

They came out with a tactic to get in on us quick to stop our pattern of play. We let it get to us. Yes. Bad reffing. He let them foul us. But we needed to keep our calm and keep playing it.. Some good passages of play and they would have had to back off. If your are not getting decisions then keep playing.

Udogie was close to going. Romero was looking for it. Like revenge for us getting no free kicks.. You can't do that. I still don't think it's a pen or a red. But he didn't help himself. From no yellow to a straight red and a pen. I have never agreed with this double hit. If you give a pen then shouldn't be more than a yellow.

We can't play this high line all second half though. We will get caught. Please Ange. We need to sit in a bit.

Let’s be fair. Discipline has been poor. We fudged them for 25 mins and then invited trouble.

3 players we couldn’t afford to lose. VdV, Romero and Maddison and we’ll be weeks without at least 2 of them. Worrying.

I don't think it helps that we seem to get kicked all over the place for the first 20mins of most games with no protection.

Stupid from Udogie and Romero though.

This referee is completely the reason this game is what it is. He missed this elbow by James. Clearly at least a yellow there, it was checked for a red. 3 dives în the penalty box from Sterling, didn't even get a yellow. Romero was just a ricochet after hitting the ball, never a red. He let the match to loose, not whistling clear fouls and lost the match.

He knew what he was doing. He had already won the ball with a good tackle. The follow through was madness. Completely telegraphed his intention by going up the leg as well.
Disagree.

If Romero had done that with intent, the Chelsea clam probably wouldn't have got up again. If he puts any weight in at all you'd see the bend in the leg.

There was none of that, just contact.

We need to chill with that high line, they will 100% be working on a tactic to get that perfect at half time. They almost scored twice from it.

Back