• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Big half this for Ange. Will test all his mettle to the core.
Please play with a less high line...please...
Shame we haven't got any speedsters on the bench...

Club statement in the morning?

If we also acknowledge the Udogie two footer and Romero kicking out to show we're not blind to the fact that the fudge ups are indiscriminate then i'm not against it.

The reffing isn't one sided today, it's just dog brick and non committal as it was always going to be when you've got a room full of people umming and ahhing with endless replays.

I see people calling the team negative names after that first half. They are a young team. Chelsea has clearly tried to bring emotions into this game and they have succeeded with the ref's help. I thought Oliver was an experienced ref. How did he give Sarr a yellow when Colwill was deliberately looking at causing a ruckus and getting multiple Spurs players booked? Let's also remember he gave Ange a yellow card. This ref reminds me of Clattenburg, a taco of a ref.

Haven't been here for a while during a game, and have to say there's a few people who need to go and get a beer from the fridge and chill.

We are not even losing the game at this stage. Chelsea are very wasteful and we are good at recovery. Let's allow the manager to sort out the hot heads at half time, and then see if we can't nick the win.

As to those saying season over, each player we lose is a chance for another to step up.

Less of the doom and gloom folks!
less gloom and doom OK fine....but if you think Dier or Davies are going to "step up" haha come on get a clue mate.

I was fearing the game would get scruffy. Unfortunately we let ourselves drop into the trap like bugs into a glass of sugar water. Totally unnecessary.
Not going to complain about the decisions. We've had a few going our way. The real worry now is CB. Was fearing loosing 1, but now both are out for a minimum of 3 games, and VDV probably out 2 months!
Could be the defining moment of the season!

Surprised the young centre back was not in the subs.

Also surprised he did not bring Rodrigo on..

Cataclysmic. Not eager to watch this half, better off watching a horror movie and wait for the inevitable fright scene.

Two overiding feelings: why were we so naive and unable to take a moment to galvanise the side and gain control again? And why did the ref marshall the game on a freeze frame rather than reality? Then give Jackon 1 yellow only when he's pulled back the player as well as faced up to Sarr? Could be a difficult period of games now. Time to not take football not too seriously for a spell.

Disagree.

If Romero had done that with intent, the Chelsea clam probably wouldn't have got up again. If he puts any weight in at all you'd see the bend in the leg.

There was none of that, just contact.

you know better, I bet you've done it yourself, that was one you think you might get away with, you follow through and flex

Back