• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS CHELSEA - CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

Well you never know, one of Townsends hit and hopes must go in eventually after his previous 300 attempts. Today could be that day.

(highly unlikely)

I'm mostly worrying about Chadli not covering enough down the left. If hazard switches over to that side he could destroy Rose

Ivanovic, Terry, Zouma and Cahill will be dangerous at set pieces............i would have played Fazio

I'm mostly worrying about Chadli not covering enough down the left. If hazard switches over to that side he could destroy Rose
Rose's fault.

He should defend against Hazard and Will.I.Am and Costa and get forward and supply pinpoint crosses and score a volley from 40 yards and not give away penalties for needless horrendous lunging challenges.

T minus 33 minutes

Can't understand the Townsend jibes... Do you think that Lamela has done anything in recent weeks to deserve to start before him (or vice versa TBH)

Guess it was a toss up between them and when Lamela pulled another stinker in Florence it probably made up Poch's mind...

Can't understand the Townsend jibes... Do you think that Lamela has done anything in recent weeks to deserve to start before him (or vice versa TBH)

Guess it was a toss up between them and when Lamela pulled another stinker in Florence it probably made up Poch's mind...

I don't rate either of them, but Lamela has better technique and a better football brain. Not that that is saying much.

Dembele could have started instead of both

Apparently, Lamela is Poch's favourite so it is a big call not to start him. I think both bring something different but maybe Townsend is a little more careful in possession.

1425223235938_lc_galleryImage_Football_Chelsea_v_Totten.JPG

Back