• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS CHELSEA - CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

Fazio not playing is a good thing he has too many weaknesses to his game, and it would seem Poch has lost faith in him now.

Decent side. COYS!

Townsend has been turbo shi'ite for four decades now, we just need one of his "attempts" to go in today.

Perhaps off the linesman.

So we have gone with Dier, but over Fazio and not Verts like i thought might happen...

I fear Dier and Verts will be overpowered by Costa, and by others at set-pieces. I see they are starting Zouma and Ramires and seem to wnat to slug it out physically.

I fear we will miss Dembele in that regard and that Bentaleb and Mason will be overun :(

Not hopeful tbh, but COYS anyhow

Damn, I forgot how cup final day feels.. trying to distract myself with the rugby and Ars-Eve game but its not working...

Wouldn't it be deplorable if someone sneaked up behind Mourinho in a touchline melée like a cowardly little bitch and gouged him in the eye with their thumb. Nobody like that on our side, though.

Can't they find any ex Spurs players who could do the job? I really think this is an infantile gag, designed to tinkle us all off. If it is, then it's working!

I think Cech playing is huge for us. He hasn't been consistent for years.

But it also sends a message to the rest of their team that this game isn't that important.

Back