• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley OMT ***

Is Naughton injured? Spoken out behind the scenes? - strange how he went from second choice right back to pretty much 4th choice now Walker is back.

I can't imagine him being the type to cause trouble, although you never know. My take is that Poch likes attacking full backs who offer width, the discovery of Chirches there has put him down the pecking order. But if both Dier and him were the only available RBs I think he'd opt for Naughton, I think he's realised Dier really isn't a RB....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Amazed that "Lame"la is still given a starting spot. Poch will have to answer to it if he is invisible again today.

Amazed that "Lame"la is still given a starting spot. Poch will have to answer to it if he is invisible again today.

I have been one of his biggest critics but to be fair, if Poch wants to play one up front, what are his options? It not like we are blessed with wingers, other than Townsend...

The story becomes more believable by the week. The team is also playing better without them.

It could be true. But Lennon played since then, then he got injured. Ade went back to Africa for some family thing. Capoue got injured then came on as a sub the other day on his return -- but Stambouli and Dembele have done ok in his absence, so he can't really name all 3 of them on the bench. Kaboul played since that bust-up, but made a mistake against Besiktas, which is why I think Poch has had enough of him (too many errors).

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but there're reasons for these players to be omitted other than a row.

The story becomes more believable by the week. The team is also playing better without them.

The best thing about the situation is that Poch is picking a better side. Regardless of whether the story is true, he has made brave changes. Kudos

And he has a fully fit squad, his team are doing something right.

I guess Lamela is playing on the right - don't get that at all - I can already hear the Burnley players shouting "Show him outside!" because any scouting report will say he can't execute a right footed cross.

There's a certain inevitability about Townsend coming on for him after 60 mins. Let's hope I've been wrong about him and he plays a blinder.

I guess Lamela is playing on the right - don't get that at all - I can already hear the Burnley players shouting "Show him outside!" because any scouting report will say he can't execute a right footed cross.

There's a certain inevitability about Townsend coming on for him after 60 mins. Let's hope I've been wrong about him and he plays a blinder.
Half the clubs in the league play with inside forwards and most clubs in most other leagues. If it was as simple for a full back showing them outside, this would not be the case.

Half the clubs in the league play with inside forwards and most clubs in most other leagues. If it was as simple for a full back showing them outside, this would not be the case.

But most of those players can use their weaker foot to good effect, which Lamela can't, which is why he doesn't make a good i.nverted winger.

Back