• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley OMT ***

Agree. Think him and Solly work well together. Maybe Poch is trying just to give them a break given we only have 2 CFs (I don't count Ade) but lots of games coming up

Yeah could be, but Kane seems to be playing every week now of the two of them surely it's him that needs the rest more? He started midweek, Soldado didn't. Again Soldado dropped after scoring! Glad to see Chadli back in though...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Fit players not in the 18: Friedel, Kaboul, Dier, Naughton, Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon, Adebayor.

The above is a tweet I just copied. I think Lennon and Dier are injured though.

Don't like Kane up front, but solid team nonetheless...

Really, ****ing Lamela? drop Soldado after scoring again

I really try to like Poch, give him the benefit of the doubt, but **** me he makes it hard

Is Naughton injured? Spoken out behind the scenes? - strange how he went from second choice right back to pretty much 4th choice now Walker is back.

Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela sounds good on paper but it never seems to work in reality, hopefully today is different.

Drop Soldado? He didn't even start last game ffs :ross:

You know exactly what I'm saying, Lamela has mare after mare after mare. Soldado/Kane works better than Lamela/Kane any day, Soldado scores (yes from sub), once again doesn't find himself starting (if you don't like the dropped reference).

Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela sounds good on paper but it never seems to work in reality, hopefully today is different.

i always hope that we get them 3 interchanging and causing havoc but they only ever just get in eachothers way. would be a great time to click today.

You know exactly what I'm saying, Lamela has mare after mare after mare. Soldado/Kane works better than Lamela/Kane any day, Soldado scores (yes from sub), once again doesn't find himself starting (if you don't like the dropped reference).

You don't even know what you're saying.

We've got a lot of games coming up and I would be surprised if Kane starts all of them. I am sure that Soldado will get games. I think that there is also sense in trying to play Lamela into form but this discussion has been had at length this week so I won't labour the point.

Really, ****ing Lamela? drop Soldado after scoring again

I really try to like Poch, give him the benefit of the doubt, but **** me he makes it hard

Yeah I would have had Soldado in for Lamela- let's see how it all pans out, I have a little more faith in Poch...

Back