• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Burnley OMT***

In defence of Ange, Pep would be struggling with this 11. It’s completely disjointed, missing first and second choice LB, missing first, second and third choice left forwards, missing a proper striker.

Injury sitch this season is diabolical considering it’s our 39th game.

I’m looking forward to exploring a few more transfer windows with Ange. I assume eventually he’ll have a full squad of players that want to play his way.

Crazy to think how electric they were together at the start of the season. Hopefully just a matter of time before they get back there. (Though I think Sonny has to play out wide).
Sonny is awful as a striker
Just in the wrong place too much
Maddison is playing chicken ball
No bravery

Offence was a problem at the start. We were helped by midfield and defence. Son et al have been poor this season.
Crazy to think how electric they were together at the start of the season. Hopefully just a matter of time before they get back there. (Though I think Sonny has to play out wide).

In defence of Ange, Pep would be struggling with this 11. It’s completely disjointed, missing first and second choice LB, missing first, second and third choice left forwards, missing a proper striker.

I’m looking forward to exploring a few more transfer windows with Ange. I assume eventually he’ll have a full squad of players that want to play his way.
We have had a full squad recently, still played like brick. Many teams often play 1-2 players out of position and it isn't a problem.

Also Son seems to be allergic to the 18 and has been a whiner almost all through the first half. I would suggest Ange consider removing the captaincy from him. Even better he should go watch other players who are not physically strong and how they play. At the moment Cole Palmer (spits) is a better forward than him (sacrilege).

Barely, and I mean barely ok against what must be the poorest team that has visited our ground this season. What worries me the most, is that we rarely look like we're going to score. The indecisiveness outside the box is really doing my head in. It's the same every single game. If this is a "plan" it's not working, at least not with this squad. At least there has been 300% more shots outside the box compared to normal (3).

So change the tactics to compensate defensively. Play a back 3, sit deeper.

Showing the bravery Ange talks about
I think Angeball is exactly not shooting from outside the box. We keep passing the ball endesly and I think it's because Ange is telling them to do so, that is the Angeball. If not, then why aren't the players doing what Ange says? It is a problem no matter which way it is. A problem that Ange needs to solve and he hasn't.

Our front 5 have just been poor. We’re getting into good positions, those five are just lacking any quality with the final pass / shot. Sadly our only other option is Gil!
Not sure if ange actually trains them on positions or just let's them run free. Johnson has put in a lot of crosses but kulu has seldom been there to connect. Son and maddison keeps running into each other instead maddision putting the ball through for Son to run into .

Back