• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Burnley OMT***

Who Died and made you responsible for what my expectations should be and if I am allowed to support this team or not?
I'm not responsible for you. Nor do I make any call about who you should be allowed to support.
But I like judging.
And I was merely responding to your brattish post and saying what appears best for your mental wellbeing. If it's not too late.

Skipp has been a libility at left back, has no clue how to defend from that position, it seems.

Well that could have been worse. Could have been losing 2-1.

I hope they get a good r@llicking and come out all guns blazing

Our front 5 have just been poor. We’re getting into good positions, those five are just lacking any quality with the final pass / shot. Sadly our only other option is Gil!

Real unhappy with the front 3. They are really in need of some old fashioned whipping. It is as if they are sulking from playing with each other.

Also Biss has regressed again today. Really hoped he would be the answer at 6 if he got back to his best. But maybe this is his best, and he will always just be inconsistent. Would still like to see Bentancur given a go there, rather than at 8.

Back